Spyglass Hill Live Round

Oh man I absolutely forgot you were headed out there! Enjoy every second & every swing of it @MWard !!!

Tee time is at 11:50 at Spyglass. The resort rooms are lovely. Giant garden tub and separate shower. No, you will not be getting a photo of it. That’s weird.

I am ready to follow! Have fun out there!

Can't wait to see some more pics.... of the course, not the tub and shower;)

Tee time is at 11:50 at Spyglass. The resort rooms are lovely. Giant garden tub and separate shower. No, you will not be getting a photo of it. That’s weird.
Dont drown in the Giant Tub.

Man, so fun!!! That's so exciting. Enjoy it all.

Enjoy! I haven't played Spyglass yet, but Pebble was everything I expected and more.

Will CA let you leave? Wouldnt be the worst place to be stuck at.

Have a great time Wardy!

Will CA let you leave? Wouldnt be the worst place to be stuck at.

Have a great time Wardy!

If they don’t, I’ll just leave anyway 😂

Couple ball markers and a quarter zip purchased and sent back to the room. Vrska would be proud.

Shuttle here in ten, time to get after it fellas

dude that's so awesome!!! i looked into it that last year and it was hard to say no. man, i'm jealous!!!

Ohhhh man! Going to be a good follow! Have an absolute blast! Hopefully that 11% recovery you had doesn't hurt you too much :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhh man! Going to be a good follow! Have an absolute blast! Hopefully that 11% recovery you had doesn't hurt you too much :ROFLMAO:

i'm starting to think he doesn't actually recover he just exists without it

So you are saying @mancest is weird...interesting. Never thought of that.

Will be at Spyglass in 2 weeks. Hope you have a great round!

Go get it!!!

Back