Review Sqairz Arrow Golf Shoe Review

I ordered shoes over a week and a half ago and have not seen or heard from them. We wrote and called but nothing. Makes me think this is nothing but a scam. Anyone else have issues with shipping?
I had a delay getting some accessories shipped, sox and some shoelaces, but the company is certainly not scamming anyone.

In my search for a golf shoe that fits my foot type. Found these just don't work as I have Mortons toe as does my mom, her sister, my sister, my older daughter. Finding a shoe that has both a wide toe box, wide ball area and a toe box that will house my second toe is tough and also has to be comfortable. Its a never ending journey finding shoes that fit. For active shoes, I wear Sas Journey, although a little heavy. And ECCO M GOLF S-THREE in a size 11. both $$ , but so far they work.
Screenshot 2022-12-18 094839.jpg

In my search for a golf shoe that fits my foot type. Found these just don't work as I have Mortons toe as does my mom, her sister, my sister, my older daughter. Finding a shoe that has both a wide toe box, wide ball area and a toe box that will house my second toe is tough and also has to be comfortable. Its a never ending journey finding shoes that fit. For active shoes, I wear Sas Journey, although a little heavy. And ECCO M GOLF S-THREE in a size 11. both $$ , but so far they work.
View attachment 9144584
I, too, have Morton's toe, but not exaggerated enough to be an issue with any shoes I've worn, fortunately.

I, too, have Morton's toe, but not exaggerated enough to be an issue with any shoes I've worn, fortunately.

Any shoe that seems to fit you better than the others. If I chose a shoe that seems to fit, the slippage pushes that toe into the toe box. Pain for sure after a while, with golf specifically.

Any shoe that seems to fit you better than the others. If I chose a shoe that seems to fit, the slippage pushes that toe into the toe box. Pain for sure after a while, with golf specifically.
Not really. I can't say I've ever noticed it impacting fit or comfort in any shoe I've worn, golf or otherwise.

Back