Sqairz Arrow Golf Shoe Review

So I am pretty blown away by the comfort of these so far. Very different from a lot of the athletic and light weight styles, the Sqairz feel substantial. The spikes feel well thought out. And I’d be lying if I didn’t say the square toe while putting is damn brilliant.

View attachment 8933248View attachment 8933249View attachment 8933250
@JB - any reason for the two colors on the spikes? Are they different styles or something? Or just different to be different?

@JB - any reason for the two colors on the spikes? Are they different styles or something? Or just different to be different?

To me it is showing the pressure points, and the placement used, but I guess you could say to be different too.
I'm pretty smitten so far with the tech, but have not played a full 18 holes as of yet.

Cool concept and they look like they would be comfortable. But man are they ugly.

Can't look down and see those on my feet. I can make shoes more with orthotics or cushioned insoles. I can't make this pretty.

Well, well, well, well, well. What do we have here?

84D478A2-3CB6-4E36-BE9C-B74117632FA5.jpeg

No where to wear them at the moment but I’m going to try them on tomorrow and break them in a bit. 2897D1B2-FC8D-4A58-A624-EA29A4EC0F54.jpeg

@JB was right about the laces - pretty unique and nice

No where to wear them at the moment but I’m going to try them on tomorrow and break them in a bit. View attachment 8934070

I originally favored the gray with blue accent, but I like this color better now. Nice pickup!

No where to wear them at the moment but I’m going to try them on tomorrow and break them in a bit. View attachment 8934070

I can't wait to hear your thoughts. It's an interesting concept but I wonder how helpful it will actually be.

I originally favored the gray with blue accent, but I like this color better now. Nice pickup!
Yeah, they look better in person as compared to the website.
I can't wait to hear your thoughts. It's an interesting concept but I wonder how helpful it will actually be.
I’m excited to see what they can do to my setup on the greens. I flair my toes on most full shots but getting square on the green might help a ton

Yeah, they look better in person as compared to the website.

100% in this camp too. When I first saw the images, I didnt think much. In person, they look pretty good to me.
Im genuinely surprised with how much tech is here.

Not into the look... And can't get over the questionable balance of the guys swinging in the video hahaha

I immediately noticed the bad balance in the video. Maybe actors or buddies, lol.

100% in this camp too. When I first saw the images, I didnt think much. In person, they look pretty good to me.
Im genuinely surprised with how much tech is here.
@JB / @Molten how much toe room do these have? Due to my messed up feet I need shoes with a really wide toe box. I like the tech story here and my alignment is an area where I could use improvement!

Creative design, awesome patented technology. But honestly, I would not be caught dead in those. You could not pay me $200 to rock those.

@JB / @Molten how much toe room do these have? Due to my messed up feet I need shoes with a really wide toe box. I like the tech story here and my alignment is an area where I could use improvement!

The square toe box definitely allows for more toe bed room.

The company offers 20% off on online orders. Still not cheap, but it puts the price under $200.

200 for a golf shoe is not expensive, after reading the initial comments from some here I figured they were 500.
I would 100 percent give these a try

I really think the square toe design is smart. Aesthetically I just can’t get behind them. I think I figured out why. The inside part of the shoe looks just fine when laying on its side like in Moltens pic. But in this second pic the bottom half of the shoe is just awkwardly bulky/shaped. On the contrary the top down view of the shoe is just fine.

10A9C37A-3A0A-4B6E-ACDD-BE6930F412A9.jpeg6E20BCA9-F391-4970-8A51-966E062831AC.jpeg

I really think the square toe design is smart. Aesthetically I just can’t get behind them. I think I figured out why. The inside part of the shoe looks just fine when laying on its side like in Moltens pic. But in this second pic the bottom half of the shoe is just awkwardly bulky/shaped. On the contrary the top down view of the shoe is just fine.

View attachment 8934115View attachment 8934116

I can see that. They wanted to have real waterproofing for 2 years, and thought this was the best solution. In the pictures it looks a bit cheap. In person it looks much better

I can see that. They wanted to have real waterproofing for 2 years, and thought this was the best solution. In the pictures it looks a bit cheap. In person it looks much better

Good summer shoe in Florida if it’s “truly waterproof”. They do have something going with the square toe though

Good summer shoe in Florida if it’s “truly waterproof”. They do have something going with the square toe though

I will have something coming up on that this week, but I thought it was totally gimmicky. Now I am not sure why it hadn’t really been done.

The square toe box definitely allows for more toe bed room.
Thanks JB.. That's what I was hoping for when I saw the top view. These might work for me!

It is way more appealing in this color. I think they build the shoe on a straight last. It does give more room in the forefoot but also more through the mid-foot. Also provides a wide platform in the sole. Guys with narrow feet will swim in it I think. Folks with Fred Flintstone Feet should love it. It’s the tweeners I’m not sure about.

It is way more appealing in this color. I think they build the shoe on a straight last. It does give more room in the forefoot but also more through the mid-foot. Also provides a wide platform in the sole. Guys with narrow feet will swim in it I think. Folks with Fred Flintstone Feet should love it. It’s the tweeners I’m not sure about.

I’m a tweeter and it fits extremely well.

Back