CONTEST Srixon 2023 Prototype Golf Ball Giveaway

Thrillbilly Jim

Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I was lucky enough to win 3 boxes of 2023 Srixon Prototype golf balls (z-star, XV, and ♦). So, with Thanksgiving just around the corner, lets have a contest. In this thread, post what you are most thankful for. That's it! Also, winners must be an Albatross member. I will put all entries into a RNG, and determine the winner that way. The prize will be a dozen of all 3 2023 Srixon prototype golf balls and I will add a sleeve of Q-Star Tours so you can test all 4 of Srixon's offerings and figure out which ball is best for you in 2023.

I’m thankful for many things, topped by my fantastic lovely wife, closely followed by my sons, then our terrific animals. Finally, the ability to live in a nice golf community in a place where we can golf year round.

Awesome contest man! I switched to the Z-Star recently too.
I have a lot to be thankful for honestly, but if I had to put one at the top it’s my salvation.

Awesome gesture! I am most thankful for the generosity, love and support I get from my wife, family, and friends.

Great gesture!

I'm thankful for the opportunities this last year has presented.

I’m thankful for my wife and son. They are everything to me.

Most thankful for my children and my wife. Without them, I don't know what I would be.

Wife got her doctorate in April which allowed her to leave a job she was miserable at. Opened her own clinic, and it's finally up and running as of a few weeks ago and she's so happy!

Ohh very cool! I'm thankful for my new home and my family. Lucky to have the kid and wife I have with another on the way!

I’m thankful for beautiful gf and parents. Even through ups and downs, I am grateful that my family and loved ones are well.

My man @J.B. Cobb III bringing the heat! Awesome gesture and what timing around Thanksgiving!

I would have to say I’m most thankful for family, friends and good health.

Awesome gesture and contest!!

I am most thankful in life for my wife and children. They literally bring me joy everyday and I feel like I overachieved w/ all of them.

Thankful for friend and family. My son's bday is tomorrow he is getting golf stuff and I know he will freak. Thankful my wife is finally getting her mental state back after being able to leave the medical field after the last couple of years. Lastly thankful for friends local and on thp, some of the best people I've met.

My man Ed Ogeron Jr aka @J.B. Cobb III awesome gesture my brother! I'm thankful for sharing another year on this planet with my 92 year old grandmother.

Srixon’s are my go to ball. Can’t wait for the release of the new ones.

I’m thankful for my new wife and a family.

I am thankful that my family is happy and healthy. Most of all I am thankful for my health. A little over 6 years ago on Halloween I got sick enough that my wife had to tell the kids I might not make it. I am 100% heathy and thankful for that every day. Every day is a good day.

I am thankful that I still am able to live in my home after going through hurricane Ian after seeing so many that couldn't.

Dude. Super cool gesture. I’m thankful good people surround me.

Amazing gesture my man.

Some know some don't but my less than one year old has emergency surgery and could have died earlier this year. I'm honestly just thankful for the health of my loved ones, family, friends and everyone else. Going through that was terrible.

Back