Srixon Order Glitch

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Anyone see this on Twitter?

Apparently for a period of time there was some glitch on the Srixon website and everything was 50% off.

Well obviously Srixon noticed what had happened and cancelled the orders. Some folks are handling it better than others. 😂

I don't understand how anyone could be upset over an order that gets cancelled where you used a discount code that was never intended for you to use. You have no grounds for an argument there.

Good lord people never cease to amaze me

Apparently for a period of time there was some glitch on the Srixon website and everything was 50% off.

Well obviously Srixon noticed what had happened and cancelled the orders. Some folks are handling it better than others. 😂

I hate people. :LOL: yeesh

Average dad's friend seems like a totally normal dude and someone that would be a super awesome hang.

no wonder I hate people :LOL:

A company cancels an order because you used a code that wasn’t yours to use and the company is a liar? Not sure I understand the logic 🤦🏼‍♂️

Man, if the internet outrage could be channeled more productively what a wonderful world we could live in

People suck. They should've known it was a mistake and wasn't going to happen (narrator: they did, but now they want to be Richards about it). Once again social media proves what a toilet it is.

Ouch.

Didn't this happen to Wilson a while back?
I could be misremembering.

It happens.
Yeah I had the weirdest feeling of deja vu and thought it was Wilson but couldn’t quite remember.

Evergreen, but man I wish people could be more understanding

People suck. They should've known it was a mistake and wasn't going to happen (narrator: they did, but now they want to be Richards about it). Once again social media proves what a toilet it is.
Twitter's tagline should be "The Armpit of the Internet"

What's the code? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People are so dumb

i thought i heard srixon was actually honoring the orders unless you tried to buy more than one set? not sure if that's true, though.

Well now that these idiots orders won’t be happening they will have more time to work on ours!🤷‍♂️

I saw the deal posted on another golf board. The glitch was fixed in a couple of hours. A few orders were shipped, but it sounds like most are getting cancelled.

It sounds like some guys went buckwild, ordering multiple sets, 10 dozen golf balls, etc.

You could tell on the site that it was applying a discount code automatically to every sale. I almost ordered something, but thought maybe there e-commerce site had been hacked.

Either way, I would have been surprised if they honored it. It was clearly an error. But some entitled people truly believe 'the customer is always right' and fully expected to fleece a company for something that was clearly an error.

If I'm Srixon, I give zero fux about customers who feel they were being treated unfairly because they couldn't take advantage of a clear mistake.

I saw the deal posted on another golf board. The glitch was fixed in a couple of hours. A few orders were shipped, but it sounds like most are getting cancelled.

It sounds like some guys went buckwild, ordering multiple sets, 10 dozen golf balls, etc.

You could tell on the site that it was applying a discount code automatically to every sale. I almost ordered something, but thought maybe there e-commerce site had been hacked.

Either way, I would have been surprised if they honored it. It was clearly an error. But some entitled people truly believe 'the customer is always right' and fully expected to fleece a company for something that was clearly an error.

If I'm Srixon, I give zero fux about customers who feel they were being treated unfairly because they couldn't take advantage of a clear mistake.
I’m amazed some orders were actually shipped.

I’m amazed some orders were actually shipped.
The person who claimed they got it ordered a stock set with 2-day shipping. I'm wondering if a few orders got processed early while they were still getting a handle on things that Monday.

People are usually so reasonable. They are great.

I know the person that alerted Srixon of the mistake and kudos to them.

I know the person that alerted Srixon of the mistake and kudos to them.
Glad to hear someone did the right thing.

Am I the only one on here that wonders if it truly was 50% off that Srixon and other companies would still make profit?!? Based on current pricing and where it all gets produced?!? Lol!😂😂😂

Back