Srixon Q-Star Divide golf balls

I used the red / yellow's quite a bit and I really like them.
Still have yet to try the red/yellow. Makes more sense for findability than the blue/yellow.

Still have yet to try the red/yellow. Makes more sense for findability than the blue/yellow.
I like the Yellow/orange the best.

I had a sleeve and wasn't blown away. I love Srixon golf balls and use them a decent amount. The divide just wasn't for me though. However two of the guys I regularly play with use them as their go to golf balls and love them. I agree they are super easy to track and find in the woods.

I bought some during the “buy 2 get 1” promotion and have played 2 rounds so far. The red/yellow is really easy to track in the air. I have a hard time being able to track the ball once it starts to descend. The strobe effect of the colors while the ball is spinning helped me a lot.

Ive been using them nearly exclusively for months now, love them! Get a few funny looks here and there when I tee up a blue/yellow ball, but I love it.
I get funny looks and comments, but it gives me a mental advantage in the match then!

I have a dozen of the red and yellow. I have used them on the putting green but haven't played on the course with them

I have been playing the blue/yellow since they came out. Bought 4 dozen yellow/orange during the Amazon bogo, but should have bought more. I hope they do that again.

It’s fun watching them spin around the greens, although a course Marshall once asked if I got dizzy watching them fly. I have yet to encounter someone else playing them so it’s never a problem knowing which ball is mine. I agree with the others who said that the blue can be hard to find sometimes.

Back