Srixon Z F45 Fairway Wood, Z H45 Hybrid, and Z U45 Utility Preview

First post... Wanted to bump this thread. Currently playing the Driver & Irons, but don't know much about the Fairway & hybrid. Anyone still playing Srixon Z F45 & H45 fairway & hybrid??? Are they easy to hit, forgiving, etc? Or more of a players club? I'm playing G25 in both right now & am just curious. No place around here to demo. Just haven't seen much out there about them. Didn't know where they fell in the line... Closer to the Z545 line driver & irons (more forgiving)? Or, closer to the Z745 line (more players clubs). Would love to demo, but no place around here has any Srixon clubs at all. Bought Driver & Irons blind & have been VERY happy. Thanks!

I play the Z f45 3 wood in 15 degrees w. the stock kuro kage stiff shaft. I also play the z745 9.5 driver w. Miyazaki Dromos. Played the Exotics cb1 3 wood since i bought it new, so that will tell you how much i like this fairway wood...only club i kept in my bag forever. You cant slap it all over the clubface, but if you have a good repeatable swing the f45 really performs and feels great. I would say it is more like the z745 driver than larger headed one. I view it as a multi purpose 3 wood as the sole weight really does work, as far as changing the characteristics of the club. With the standard 7 grams weight, I can hit this thing from thin lies and still get a nice high launch. But off the tee it gets up there really high for me. With the 11 grams weight it performs more like a strong 3 wood as the spin is less, ball flight lower, and flight more piercing...more suitable from the tee. It's a really nice stick altho cant say I am crazy about the stock KuroKage shaft. I;ve no experience w. the hybrid. hope this helps

There are a few here that have played both the H45 and Apex hybrid. I am interested to hear your thoughts on which you like better and why. There are some really good closeout deals to be had on these right now and a 4h or 2h would both be interesting experiments.

I'd also be interested to hear thoughts from those that have played both the U45 and Apex UT. I have the UT in 21* and may add another in the #4 spot.

Back