Srixon Z F45 Fairway Wood, Z H45 Hybrid, and Z U45 Utility Preview

I think the z hybo is comparable in distance. Feel is stronger if that makes sense. It also feels heavier- which I love. Sound is similar. Huge fan of the H45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the H45 compare to the 588 for you? I'm a huge fan of the 588 hybrid. I took a few swipes with it at the store, but not much more that that.

I love the 588 FW. I like the 588 hybo. It is slightly hollow feeling- not bad mind you. Reminds me of the old hi-bore line in terms of feel. The h45 is different. Feels like more weight behind the head.

I love the 588 FW. I like the 588 hybo. It is slightly hollow feeling- not bad mind you. Reminds me of the old hi-bore line in terms of feel. The h45 is different. Feels like more weight behind the head.

No, I completely agree with you on feel. It does feel a bit less "solid" than some of the other hybrids I've had. It's funny, we're completely opposite in which 588 wood worked for us - the 588 fairway and I never clicked. The hybrid has been one of the best clubs for me.

No, I completely agree with you on feel. It does feel a bit less "solid" than some of the other hybrids I've had. It's funny, we're completely opposite in which 588 wood worked for us - the 588 fairway and I never clicked. The hybrid has been one of the best clubs for me.

Haha yup. At some point soon we can get together and you can swing mine. It's pretty different feeling than the 588.

I hit Emart's U45 20* again today. That club is just fantastic, depending on what happens with ,y utility Iron from the Legacy, I can see one of these going in the bag. So darn easy to just pipe it with a very penetrating flight.

I hit Emart's U45 20* again today. That club is just fantastic, depending on what happens with ,y utility Iron from the Legacy, I can see one of these going in the bag. So darn easy to just pipe it with a very penetrating flight.

Ypur game with a utility iron will be even more deadly. The u45 is an awesome club and we both commented today how soft it feels and how solid the sound is

Got a 22* H45 in the mail today. Will take it out tomorrow to take some initial swings with it. Hoping it will be the magic hybrid that I have been seeking for years.

Got a 22* H45 in the mail today. Will take it out tomorrow to take some initial swings with it. Hoping it will be the magic hybrid that I have been seeking for years.

Stellar club. I'm a huge fan. One of my two favorites right now.

The F45 and the H45 were in the bag today and they did not disappoint. Two holes that have been giving me trouble this year went down today with pars thanks to these. Very happy

Took the F45 to the range a bit today - been a bit inconsistent with it off the deck. Ended the session hitting it a lot more solid than I had been. Forgot how much I love the feel off the club.

Really, the only thing I'd change would be to add an alignment aid, but I think I'm in the minority there.

Took the F45 to the range a bit today - been a bit inconsistent with it off the deck. Ended the session hitting it a lot more solid than I had been. Forgot how much I love the feel off the club.

Really, the only thing I'd change would be to add an alignment aid, but I think I'm in the minority there.

I'm with you. I love it but I'd like an alignment aid too. I had to take mine out after seeing you smash yours yesterday

Have only had the H45 22* on the course twice but I am liking it from these limited experiences. Definitely hit it straighter than any other hybrid I have previously hit and with no fear of big sweeping hooks. Have not seen any indication that this is an ultra hot distance hybrid but that is not what I want this club for anyway, Give me straight and 185 - 195 to fill the gap between my 180 yard 5 iron and 205 - 210 5 wood and I am a happy camper!

Have only had the H45 22* on the course twice but I am liking it from these limited experiences. Definitely hit it straighter than any other hybrid I have previously hit and with no fear of big sweeping hooks. Have not seen any indication that this is an ultra hot distance hybrid but that is not what I want this club for anyway, Give me straight and 185 - 195 to fill the gap between my 180 yard 5 iron and 205 - 210 5 wood and I am a happy camper!

I agree man. It's a very very fair club. Decent swings equal good, repeatable results

Just snagged a 22* on the bay. Still likeing the u45 off the tee on shorter par 4's, but seeing if I can get a bit more height off the deck with similar carry. Loved the 19* but it was just too much distance, so hopefully the 22* gives me comparable distance to the 20* u45 with a bit higher flight off the deck.

Just snagged a 22* on the bay. Still likeing the u45 off the tee on shorter par 4's, but seeing if I can get a bit more height off the deck with similar carry. Loved the 19* but it was just too much distance, so hopefully the 22* gives me comparable distance to the 20* u45 with a bit higher flight off the deck.

Have only had the occasion to hit mine about a half dozen times but definitely like the early returns. Easier to launch and more forgiving on mishits than the 23* u45 is for me. I was telling another THPer that I have actually seen about 5 more yards on dead center pure strikes from the u45 than comparable strikes with the h45. But the non-center strikes are definitely more penal with the u45.

Have only had the occasion to hit mine about a half dozen times but definitely like the early returns. Easier to launch and more forgiving on mishits than the 23* u45 is for me. I was telling another THPer that I have actually seen about 5 more yards on dead center pure strikes from the u45 than comparable strikes with the h45. But the non-center strikes are definitely more penal with the u45.

Interesting stuff. I will put it head to head with the 20* u45 and the loser will be headed to the THP Marketplace.

Interesting stuff. I will put it head to head with the 20* u45 and the loser will be headed to the THP Marketplace.

Of course you have to consider that these comparisons are coming from a short knocker! haha

More tinkering??? "You're crazy!" Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Love love love my 22. It was $$$ today as usual

Love love love my 22. It was $$$ today as usual

I loved the 19, but the distance was just too much for the gap I needed. Your love for the 22 and its slotting in your bag made me take the plunge.

What is your 4i/H45 distance gap?

I loved the 19, but the distance was just too much for the gap I needed. Your love for the 22 and its slotting in your bag made me take the plunge.

What is your 4i/H45 distance gap?

I go right to 5 iron. 5 iron is 205 ish and the 22 hybo is 215-220 or so. It's perfect.

I'm hoping for 215-220 off the deck.

My 5 iron is about 195 and 4 iron is about 205

I think that the 22 will get you there

I am playing with hybrid gaps - you swapped entire iron and driver setups twice! haha

Ha! You've swapped WITHIN your setups wayyy more than that! Putter shafts switched to blue, putters, hybrids, shafts in irons/driver/fwy/hybrids, etc. just check the history of sales on the marketplace! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back