Srixon Z H85 Hybrid Review

I’m bumping this thread...
These are now on Sale for $149.99, and all of the participants in last year’s Srixon event raves about these Hybrids.

I have a stock H85 4 hybrid on the way, and will share my thoughts when I get it.
My three hybrid 18 degree and 40.5 like to try the 16 degree hybrid it’s only 1/4 inch longer I just wonder if be much different in distance I know most likely won’t know till I hit both side by side just wonder if anyone has tried that thanks

My three hybrid 18 degree and 40.5 like to try the 16 degree hybrid it’s only 1/4 inch longer I just wonder if be much different in distance I know most likely won’t know till I hit both side by side just wonder if anyone has tried that thanks
I don’t know the difference between the 16° & 18°, but the carry yardage would probably be close to 10 yards or so.

A3D76796-282E-43C2-A895-CA70D98142D7.jpeg
My H85 4 hybrid is here... It will be in the bag this weekend. Will post some initial thoughts after.

View attachment 8937362
My H85 4 hybrid is here... It will be in the bag this weekend. Will post some initial thoughts after.
Any thoughts you can share? Morton Golf has this down to $120 with their sale today....
Assume you have the HZDRUS Shaft in yours?

I’m bumping this thread...
These are now on Sale for $149.99, and all of the participants in last year’s Srixon event raves about these Hybrids.

I have a stock H85 4 hybrid on the way, and will share my thoughts when I get it.
I picked one up brand new in a demo sale late last year just after golf stopped up here in the great frozen north. Hit it in a dome over winter and man i cant wait to get it on the course. The Dome is only about 75 yards and the ball was just rising and rising. I really want to see the full flight. We have the go ahead to prep courses for opening so should only have a couple weeks to wait.

Any thoughts you can share? Morton Golf has this down to $120 with their sale today....
Assume you have the HZDRUS Shaft in yours?

This was the favorite club of the participants at the Srixon Event last year... In fact @HuddieJ is still raving about this club on Twitter.

I have the HZDUS Black in my 22°, and I’ve liked it so far... Great club even if was full price.

This Hybrid is impressive, this weekend I hit it several times on the course, and it’s longer than the Rogue 4 Hybrid that it replaced.

I really like the way this club looks at address. I might take a 1/2 inch off this shaft to make it more comfortable to play with. But still a great club from it’s current price.

Highly recommended if you are in the market for a new Hybrid.

Back