Star Wars: The Acolyte

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc

This looks interesting

Hmmm .... :unsure: How many spin offs can one franchise have?

Not sure how I feel about it yet but I’ll probably watch it. Kind of feels like it’s going to be a bunch of Marvel like fights with the Star Wars franchise tag

Hmmm .... :unsure: How many spin offs can one franchise have?

all. of. them.

Animated GIF

Hope it is good like Andor and not meh like Ahsoka...

All of these spinoffs, I dont even know who is who and what is what any more.

Who are these people? And why do I care???

Man, I dunno. Could be good, but I have low expectations

I'm all good with them continuing to produce these. Even if they are a 50/50 hit rate it is worth it. I love all of Star Wars.

That's kind of the point, though, exploring more of the SW universe besides just the Skywalkers. I like when the branch out to include the non-Force sensitive types like Andor, or the Mandalorians, etc. Rogue One, with all the "normal" people of the rebellion.

100 years before episode 1

Well sure, I'll watch it.

I somewhat prefer the idea of Star Wars universe stuff that is farther away from the movies. I think this one looks good.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Gotta keep working off that 4 billion spent for LucasFilms.

That's kind of the point, though, exploring more of the SW universe besides just the Skywalkers. I like when the branch out to include the non-Force sensitive types like Andor, or the Mandalorians, etc. Rogue One, with all the "normal" people of the rebellion.
For the "casual" fan, they arent super enticing. But, I understand the vastness the fandom of Star Wars has.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I'll watch it. If it's half as good as Andor I'll enjoy it. It's suppose to be 100 years before Episode 1 in the High Republic era, which is a good start.

100 before ANH and just after the clones wars. Actually from a cannon perspective a cool time bc the Jedi are vulnerable

100 before ANH and just after the clones wars. Actually from a cannon perspective a cool time bc the Jedi are vulnerable
I think this is at least 100 years before the clone wars if I'm not mistaken.

Y
I think this is at least 100 years before the clone wars if I'm not mistaken.
You are right I read it wrong earlier , good catch

Im actually glad it’s not another series set in same exact time period and place.

Back