9. Copernhagerman
10. Golf Ghost
11. O'Carrol (I think)
12. Capt. Dru
13. War eagle
14. Kenomikes
15. Sposey
16. Michigan Slice

I think mixed league dynasty we need 14-16 based on my experiences.

Last edited:
Heres who I have down for the league:

1. OG
2. 441
3. Ottawaclo
4. Ddec
5. Sox Fan
6. Mrkich
7. Nappy
8. moosejaa
9. Copernhagerman
10. Golf Ghost
11. O'Carrol (I think)
12. Capt. Dru

I think mixed league dynasty we need 14-16 based on my experiences.

I’ve been in many and still am, 12 is good because I’ll expand the roster sizes to hold prospects too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been in many and still am, 12 is good because I’ll expand the roster sizes to hold prospects too.

12 in mixed league ewwww hello roster of all stars lol.

Im good with whatever, what are you guys thinking as far as the keeper portion of it? we do auction style and price to keep the following year is 1.5 times previous year price (or something arbitrary)? And we can have a franchise tag or 2 (or maybe 1 for MLB player and 1 that is for a prospect with no mlb experience)? Thats all based on a auction draft. Ive also done them where year 2 is 5% price increase, year 3 10% and so on. really all kinds of options.

If its just a snake draft, then I think to keep a guy it cost you 2 rounds better draft pick the following year (I.e. you pick him in round 7 this year, he costs you round 5 to keep next year) with franchise tags (like football) locking in for the current round.

I like the auction style draft the best though, way more fun and demanding.

Unless we do something really creative and get into contracts but thats tough to manage sometimes but they are fun doing contract extensions and stuff.

Last edited:
12 in mixed league ewwww hello roster of all stars lol.

Im good with whatever, what are you guys thinking as far as the keeper portion of it? we do auction style and price to keep the following year is 1.5 times previous year price? And we can have a franchise tag or 2 (or maybe 1 for MLB player and 1 that is for a prospect with no mlb experience)? Thats all based on a auction draft.

If its just a snake draft, then I think to keep a guy it cost you 2 rounds better draft pick the following year (I.e. you pick him in round 7 this year, he costs you round 5 to keep next year) with franchise tags (like football) locking in for the current round.

I like the auction style draft the best though, way more fun and demanding.

Unless we do something really creative and get into contracts but thats tough to manage sometimes but they are fun doing contract extensions and stuff.

I good with whatever people decided on. I used to use fantrax a few years a go and was great with dynasty leagues but haven’t checked it out in a while.

I good with whatever people decided on. I used to use fantrax a few years a go and was great with dynasty leagues but haven’t checked it out in a while.

I havent used them in a long time, I think they went through a phase where they charged a fee, is that correct?

War eagle is in so we are at 13

I havent used them in a long time, I think they went through a phase where they charged a fee, is that correct?

I think it depended on how much you wanted from them. I think they have a free part and then a pay part depending what extras you wanted.

If you need a player, I'm in.

paging @sposey013168

Looking to start a MLB fantasy league on ESPN, if you want to join let me know! Thinking of doing a small prize or so for the winner but that can be discussed.

I’m in

I’ve never done a fantasy baseball league, but what the he’ll, I’m in.

14 is impressive. Haven't done Fantasy Baseball since Chuck Finley, Kenny Lofton, and Ugeth Urbina were solid picks.

Not sure how your format is but if it's the set your lineup Sunday night and it's set for the week injuries or not then that's fine. The daily updating, free agents, etc. gets annoying.

But credit to you guys. Internet Billy Beanes'.

Back