StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

For that game 900 ps4 vs 720 xbox resolution, both at 60 frames a second. Most games ps4 are 1080 and xbox is mostly 900. Xbox has better exclusives imo though. Both are great systems.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What are the advantages of PS4? I've just always been an Xbox guy - no real reason.

We can take it to the other thread if need be.
I was just giving you a hard time. They are both good systems. Ps4 does have better graphics though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey Army!
I had to purchase a new system when NHL16 game out. i decided for the PS4 the Bluray and controller is the biggest difference for me. With graphics a big on a good TV.
Can't wait to buy this game though!

Last edited:
Hey Army!
I had to purchase a new system when NHL16 game out. i decided for the PS4 the Blurry and controller is the biggest difference for me. With graphics a big on a good TV.
Can't wait to buy this game though!

Xbox one has blu Ray too haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xbox one has blu Ray too haha

Does it now? I thought they weren't allowed to incorporate it as it was a Sony device.

Oh I see now, it's an app. Kinda strange.

Does it now? I thought they weren't allowed to incorporate it as it was a Sony device.

Oh I see now, it's an app. Kinda strange.

App? You just put the disc in and play it.

FYI the "bounty hunter" trait is extremely OP! Get it, lol. Once you get to level 3 within the trait, wow can you own with all the extra power ups, and it resets weapon cooldowns.

Last edited:
That's good to know SHIFTY, since I'm getting to that point and pondering what to spend the credits on.

I saw one guy yesterday that was a level 40 and he was a completely different character race. It looked amazing. And the bow he used? Ridiculous.

I also had my first hero vs. hero battle. I was Luke, other was Emperor....man it was great!! It felt like it lasted forever with everyone just sitting there watching instead of shooting at each other. I pulled off the win, but died shortly thereafter because it was so close. And this was just on Endor walker assault.

Here's a video I made of yours truly playing a little swbf.
The game is so beautiful and feels like SW.
I cannot wait for the movie!

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/bUE_BQpSYzA

That was awesome!!!!!! The melee off of the ewok treehouse! LOL that was great. Nice flying, btw. Mouse + keyboard doesn't bode well for me there unless I'm in the speeder, then I like it. Tie Fighters, forget it. I'm useless. I just got rank 27 and I'm trying the Bounty Hunter trait.

You're also really close to some relatives I have in Christopher Lake. I was just there 2 years ago for Christmas (I love the cold, btw!). Fantastic ice fishing. Have you ever played at Elkridge? It's on my list. Growing up I spent a lot of time in Waskesiu.

My goodness do I need this game.

That was awesome!!!!!! The melee off of the ewok treehouse! LOL that was great. Nice flying, btw. Mouse + keyboard doesn't bode well for me there unless I'm in the speeder, then I like it. Tie Fighters, forget it. I'm useless. I just got rank 27 and I'm trying the Bounty Hunter trait.

You're also really close to some relatives I have in Christopher Lake. I was just there 2 years ago for Christmas (I love the cold, btw!). Fantastic ice fishing. Have you ever played at Elkridge? It's on my list. Growing up I spent a lot of time in Waskesiu.
Thanks man.
Love this game, with all the different cards there is so many different ways to play this game.
Ya I've played Elkridge lots. It's beautiful there. Try get there a couple times a year. Sometimes there are Elk prints on the greens, but the scenery is worth it.

https://youtu.be/bUE_BQpSYzA
That was effing awesome. Love this game. Will get back to it this week. Need to hone my skills in the air, pretty awesome dogfighting skills there shifty.

That was effing awesome. Love this game. Will get back to it this week. Need to hone my skills in the air, pretty awesome dogfighting skills there shifty.
Thanks.
Ya the flying is pretty cool. I'm a pretty decent pilot in bf4 and this is so different. But once I figured out how to use the throttle in this, it became alot easier.

Sent from my S6 edge

Whats the trick to getting some kills in the air? I am having trouble locking on and making some kills. I have played several games and only have 2 kills. Any help appreciated.

Whats the trick to getting some kills in the air? I am having trouble locking on and making some kills. I have played several games and only have 2 kills. Any help appreciated.

What I've found to be helpful is all in the throttle, which comes with experience. That and being able to follow the enemies better and lock on. Knowing when to back it down to tight turn someone or pull high speed maneuvers around landmarks to get away from enemies. Really, it all comes back to experience.

From what I've learned, keep your speed at half as much as possible.
Go to slow when turning sharp.
Get the enemy in the center of the screen then lock on at the auto aim will help. Fire only when the reticle is on them. Controller sensitivity may be an issue.
Use the missiles as soon as they recharge on enemies just coming into range, or already locked on ones.
And don't forget your evasive maneuvers when a missile is fired at you. Advanced flying moves can be used but I rarely have to attempt any.
Try going slow and getting ground troops, it's really satisfying, lol.

Sent from my S6 edge

Last edited:
Try going slow and getting ground troops, it really satisfying, lol.

This! Oh it's so fun, and why I like the speeder. Sometimes our team will be uncontested in the air and then it's a field day out there especially if you get a bunch of guys running together. Watch out for the turbolaser turrets.

This! Oh it's so fun, and why I like the speeder. Sometimes our team will be uncontested in the air and then it's a field day out there especially if you get a bunch of guys running together. Watch out for the turbolaser turrets.

Getting the ground troops is fun, especially those guys with the jet packs that boost on top of otherwise inaccessible hills that keep killing you! :starwars:

I'm only a few games in but man do I suck.

I'm only a few games in but man do I suck.
Ya it can be a little harsh at first. The training missions help a lot.

Sent from my S6 edge

Ya it can be a little harsh at first. The training missions help a lot.

Sent from my S6 edge
I just can't win a blaster fight. Lots of death haha

I just can't win a blaster fight. Lots of death haha
Try turning your sensitivity down, aim for the head and don't be afraid to hip fire. There's no aiming bonus for zooming in

I haven't played a console shooting game since Halo 2 was released so I think it's just that I flat out suck.

I've gotta say though, this game is beautiful and fun. So much fun.

Back