Stealth Plus v. Cobra LTDx LS

One thing I forgot to mention that is important. The LS head is a 10.5 and the stealth is a 9 degree.. The LS is lower launching. Very LS.DR'y.. lol.. JK. but I had to go up in loft to get it to work for me.
And I don't think the Plus is high or anything. It shoots bullets. The LS is just more extreme about it.

And you already know that I've had my fastest singular ball speed with the LS too, but that was part of it I think. And it hasn't actually won out in end results with my strike pattern partly because of it too.

And I don't think the Plus is high or anything. It's shoots bullets. The LS is just more extreme about it.

And you already know that I've had my fastest singular ball speed with the LS too, but that was part of it I think.

yep. Agree with all of this.

And I don't think the Plus is high or anything. It's shoots bullets. The LS is just more extreme about it.

And you already know that I've had my fastest singular ball speed with the LS too, but that was part of it I think.

I look forwar to my LS head arriving and trying it with some of the shafts I have that seem to be a bit spinny for me in the LTDx head. The Atmos Black Tour Spec 7x might be a good fit. :) My Stealth was hastily pawned off, but my club will let me take one of the TM demo drivers out whenever I want for a couple days.

Last edited:
One thing I forgot to mention that is important. The LS head is a 10.5 and the stealth is a 9 degree.. The LS is lower launching. Very LS.DR'y.. lol.. JK. but I had to go up in loft to get it to work for me.
I succumbed and ordered an LS in the limited release black head, as posted above. However, based on this input, I ordered 10.5* as well.

I succumbed and ordered an LS in the limited release black head, as posted above. However, based on this input, I ordered 10.5* as well.

nice!! I think you will be really happy. I like my stealth but I kinda (really) want an LS haha..

I ordered the 9.0 head but cranked up to 10.5 should be more than enough loft. We will see...

Well for one, they DEFINITELY LOOK DIFFERENT. Despite what some might see

View attachment 9080613

:LOL:

The two best driver heads this year. I own both as well. I’m a touch more partial to the smaller, more compact look, behind the ball of the stealth plus. I have another 10g weight coming for the LS next week. I have my all time favorite counter balanced shaft - Aldila copper mamba 60TX - ready to go. It’s been sitting in the corner since I sold my OG Cobra LTD Pro driver head. 2 - 10g weights in the LTDx LS head + Copperhead CB playing @ 44.75” = War Hammer… Will most likely be a ball speed monster (winner), hopefully, I can control it.

Thankfully I didn’t see this thread a few hours ago….

Damn blue LTDx LS keeps trying to take me home with it.

I keep saying….

Oh…and Tenputt…

I love that this forum is has basically the complete opposite function as AA meetings. hahaha..
This is SO true. It is like going on a binge everyday. 😂

Love it. One pic in the store, then another of it heading to its new home. Lets see some more pics of this bad boy once it's safely home haha. I really like this all black version.

Will clean her up and get her to the range for a little Stealth Bomber Battle....

B8825C29-0332-4827-B086-9989E146767B.jpeg

I love that this forum is has basically the complete opposite function as AA meetings. hahaha..
:LOL: I tell them in meetings that this place helps me live a balanced life.

They don't understand. Lol

:LOL: I tell them in meetings that this place helps me live a balanced life.

They don't understand. Lol

By the way, you buy those irons yet??

Battle of the non Stealth, Stealthy covers?

999D0E30-AF44-495A-9F95-1AC6FA16CDD4.jpeg

Back