Stitch 5 Pocket Pants - Sorry Travis Mathew

Can promise I won’t be buying pants at $148. My max would be half that or 2 payments of 37. Guess I need to only shop year end or season end sales.
Yeah, definitely sale rack only for me. I swore there was no way the high end clothes could be worth the price until I tried them. They're significantly better than the lower end stuff, which I'm sure these are too. That said, nothing can justify $120 for a pair of pants or a polo to me so I'll wait for sales.

At a 32" inseam, they wouldn't even be joggers for me. Knickers, maybe.

WTF with these companies, do they think only pygmies golf??? :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. Stitch and TM are immediately out.

Wouldn’t matter though because Lululemon is head and shoulders better.

Nice.
I've got some Callaway that I love, and the USAG are sublime, but I'm always looking for something new.

I have some Callaway 5 pockets and I like these pants a lot more. I am a big fan of the Heston pant. They have a decent amount of stretch and fit me well. They are kind of pricey but so are offerings from other brands like Travis Matthew or Peter Millar. I will admit I feel guilty getting the pants dirty because they are very nice.

Have you tried the Lulu ABC pants? I can't imagine better pants honestly. I'd give these a go, but sadly not pygmie sized.

I am not super tall but the ABC pants don’t fit me quite right. For some reason they don’t sit quite right on me. My son lives in the Lulu pants. I have bought a couple of pairs but they never seem to fit me the way I would like.

I really like the G/Fore 5 pocket pants, nice stretch but a heavier feel, the Stitch ones are definitely intriguing as well.

Have you tried the Lulu ABC pants? I can't imagine better pants honestly. I'd give these a go, but sadly not pygmie sized.
I like the ABC pants. I don't prefer them though. They stretch more and look less .. they're less versatile. I can't wear them in as many settings.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Agreed. Stitch and TM are immediately out.

Wouldn’t matter though because Lululemon is head and shoulders better.
I don't know if I'm pissed or appreciative with you for my knowledge of them!
I am not super tall but the ABC pants don’t fit me quite right. For some reason they don’t sit quite right on me. My son lives in the Lulu pants. I have bought a couple of pairs but they never seem to fit me the way I would like.
I think they tailor them in store if you buy them there? I'm tall and they fit me well.

I like the ABC pants. I don't prefer them though. They stretch more and look less .. they're less versatile. I can't wear them in as many settings.
Yeah, they definitely aren't for overly formal situations. They're fancy enough for anything I even need to dress up for though for the most part.

I think they tailor them in store if you buy them there? I'm tall and they fit me well.

They will tailor or hem pants for free. For me it is the way the fit through my waist to mid thigh. I haven’t ride a pair in a few years though. I like Lulu stuff I am wearing some Lulu sweatpants right now but the pants and golf shorts don’t really fit me great.

They will tailor or hem pants for free. For me it is the way the fit through my waist to mid thigh. I haven’t ride a pair in a few years though.
The fact they work for my far from standard build might be the problem. :ROFLMAO:

I had some TM pants and liked them a lot. Unfortunately, they stopped making 34” pants. I like TM and Stitch’s polos, 1/4 zips, and hoodies, but hard to beat Lulu’s pants. They aren’t cheap, but are comfortable and durable. I try to buy them when they are on sale.

How are the legs. I need a straight/tapered “skinny” fit as I hate too much flare at the bottom

My Lulu ABc and Nike 5 pocket have been the best pants for me . I found TM too loose once they wore in

The idea of spending $150 on a pair of pants makes my skin crawl, but I have fallen in love with Wrangler ATG 5 pocket pants. Love those.

I'll just stick with my Ariat not jeans, thank you. I could buy 2.5 pair for the price of one pair of fancy pants.
I'm not poor, just cheap.
Thats why I'm not poor. LOL

I’ve been happy with my Peter millar pants. Used to love Nike stuff but I’m done with them. Tried the TM stuff and just couldn’t find a pair that fit right. The Lulu pants are on my radar thou

I buy plenty of stitch stuff. I only buy it on sale. The shirt, pants and stand bags don't know how much I paid for them.

I haven't tried the Stitch pants, but have been very tempted. I have TM pants and my only real complaint is that they feel a little thin, like you said. I like the Rhoback pants, but they're always sold out. Just got a pair of Peter Millar pants and they are fantastic. Might have to try the Stitch pants next.

I'm wearing these today and will try to remember to take a couple action shots for @AnthonyC . 😜

Okay do here's an example of them over my Open to Close usuals. I forgot a belt. I just realized that. If it were those pants I'd be terrified right now, but I think these will hold up just fine.

Okay do here's an example of them over my Open to Close usuals. I forgot a belt. I just realized that. If it were those pants I'd be terrified right now, but I think these will hold up just fine.
Or it's an excuse to buy a cool looking new belt.

Or it's an excuse to buy a cool looking new belt.
They did not sell belts in the pro shop. I asked. 😆

But me and my Heston 5 pockets will be fine. 😁

For $150 they should at least come with a belt! :skyfist:

Back