Stuffed Crust Pizza. Yay or Nay for you?

Weezel

- Formerly @HighLevelHacker -
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I have to say, stuffed crust pizza is absolutely delicious. Lol. I wanted to see who else in the same camp as me. It makes the crust even more enjoyable than it already is sans stuffed crust, especially if it's flavored.. 🤯

Who's with me?!

A good stuffed crust is pretty good. A bad one is pretty terrible.

I do enjoy one, but I don’t ever need one or really order one.

Yay.

nay

I’ve never had a great stuffed crust, so have to pass. Would rather just have a good crispy regular crust.
Hey, I definitely respect your answer. Lol. But I love stuffed crust from most anywhere that offers it.

Pizza isn't broken, we need to stop trying to fix it.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. And I'm also entitled to not agree with this one. haha! :D

I think the only stuffed crust I've had has been from frozen pizza or from like a Dominos. With that said, I'm a big yay!

Stuffed crust pizza is a billion times better than that beans and sausage pizza in other post!🤣

A good stuffed crust is pretty good. A bad one is pretty terrible.

I do enjoy one, but I don’t ever need one or really order one.
This. If it’s good, it’s very good. If it’s done poorly, it can ruin the entire pizza somehow.

I get a piece of pizza. And then a mozzarella stick at the end instead of plain crust. What's not to love? Big yay from me.

I think the only stuffed crust I've had has been from frozen pizza or from like a Dominos. With that said, I'm a big yay!
Hell yeah, @Jank! 😃

I get a piece of pizza. And then a mozzarella stick at the end instead of plain crust. What's not to love? Big yay from me.
Exactly! That's what i'm talking about.

Eww stuffed crust pizza is gross. No actually good pizza place is making a stuffed crust.

Absolutely positively Yay! Stuffed crust pizza is deliciousb

It's good.

It's not needed and typically makes up for what inevitably ends up being pretty lousy pizza. Lol

I’m a big Nay leave my crust alone

I’ve never had it other than Pizza Hut. But that’s good so definitely a thumbs up here.

Nay. I actually enjoy the crust.

Depends on if it's a good pizza place or not. Pizza Hut stuffed crust is garbage, but a good mom and pop pizza place can make it so good.

I don't seek it out, but I will absolutely eat it!

Back