Super slow motion golf swing drill

I love hitting 100 yard 7i with a full swing. I've talking about information years. If you can't control your ball with that swing, you will never do it at full speed.

Were you hitting the whiffle ball? Just curious. The Penick drill at least is done without a ball, and definitely not with a heavy club. Just saying that it's not an apples to apples comparison.

I'll post how I think this drill is helping or not helping. But since I'm doing a lot of other things to improve my game, I'm not sure if I do see any improvement, how much it will be due to the slow motion drills.
Yes,and would advance it 5 yards or so.I achieved my goal on camera with this drill.Did it for 4 months daily.Once spring came around and I hit full shots I went back to my old swing.Very discouraging,and I put forth a lot of work doing this.

I love hitting 100 yard 7i with a full swing. I've talking about information years. If you can't control your ball with that swing, you will never do it at full speed.

Instructor has had me hit 100yd drivers with full swing talk about swing control.

Yes,and would advance it 5 yards or so.I achieved my goal on camera with this drill.Did it for 4 months daily.Once spring came around and I hit full shots I went back to my old swing.Very discouraging,and I put forth a lot of work doing this.

Once you get into hitting a ball again you can't just free wheel into it again. I've done this drill in the past and still put it in the mix and when I do I work back to 100% speed which is like 90% in reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back