Supersoft color bleeding?

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back in 2020, I had used the matte green Supersoft and noticed the insert on my Odyssey 10 started seeing some green stains.

IMG_20200514_081046267.jpg

I was told it was probably grass stains and acetone would take care of it, it wasn't and didn't. But the stains mostly faded over time.

Cut to a two weekends ago and my wife played some matte green Supersofts on a wet fairway and noticed her glove staining on the second hole.

11545.jpeg

Has anybody seen anything similar with their Supersofts?

Not the first time hearing this. A couple of years ago someone posted, not sure where, could have been an old review about the color "bleeding" on their glove. I have played these, and never a problem

I play those along red and orange Vice or Noodles and never have had an occurrence like that.

Have noticed it on my putter insert like you mentioned.

Yes, I have played the yellow a lot this year and one of my gloves has yellow staining on it. I'm a dew sweeper too so wet fairways, greens, etc. Nothing on the putterface though, Scotty so no insert.20230829_153824.jpg

Yes, I have played the yellow a lot this year and one of my gloves has yellow staining on it. I'm a dew sweeper too so wet fairways, greens, etc. Nothing on the putterface though, Scotty so no insert.View attachment 9201900
The wetter the ball gets, it seems the bleeding will be more likely.

Interesting. I'll have to ask my playing partner since he uses these coloured Supersoft balls.

Back