SuperSpeed Golf Review

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

150mph!

Wasnt my HARDEST swing but it was certainly my fastest! So pumped!

I think is really important to record your green before/after for each session. I'd like to see A LOT more difference in the starting green sticks and your afters in each session. Mine I see a 10mph+ difference in mine, granted I'm swinging a bit faster.

Here are mine (I'm a data junkie!)

View attachment 8938686

The more data you have, the more encouragement you have to beat it!
I hear ya and did this last year. It just got to the point where it was adding too much time to the session. And time was limited between a wife, 3 kids, coaching baseball 6 days a week plus a day job lol. Now I don’t really have the excuse with being home more but with recording all the data it really felt like a grind. And I quit the program altogether.

This year when starting it back up I told myself I’m only recording swing data every 2 weeks.
I can add the before green as that’s not much of an add. But no way am I going back to recording the swings each session.

I hear ya and did this last year. It just got to the point where it was adding too much time to the session. And time was limited between a wife, 3 kids, coaching baseball 6 days a week plus a day job lol. Now I don’t really have the excuse with being home more but with recording all the data it really felt like a grind. And I quit the program altogether.

This year when starting it back up I told myself I’m only recording swing data every 2 weeks.
I can add the before green as that’s not much of an add. But no way am I going back to recording the swings each session.

I made this so I can easily record it on the go
1587515266547.png

And then put it into this spreadsheet that I created competed with formulas. Happy to share if anyone wants it
1587515364186.png

I ha
I made this so I can easily record it on the go
View attachment 8938694

And then put it into this spreadsheet that I created competed with formulas. Happy to share if anyone wants it
View attachment 8938695
i did the same thing last year. Hard copy sheets for quick logging and spreadsheet for my perm log. Lol. I think I uploaded them somewhere in this thread last year.

Week 2 is finished.

Both before and after driver swings were down today, but almost everything else was up (right-handed step-change swings with the green stick were down as much as driver swings).

Left-handed swings are catching up, as expected, and some of them are starting to feel like actual swings, too.

Last edited:
4/4/20
Driver before 89 - after 102
Green - 106
Blue - 101
Red - 97

4/18
Driver before 91 - after 104
Green - 105
Blue - 104
Red - 96

4/24/20
Driver before -96, after 103
Green before -104
Blue - 98
Red - 94
Green after - 106
odd sticks were down but driver before was way up

This program is LEGIT. Played with a buddy who has been consistently 50-60 yards longer than me with driver. I kept up with him all day (within 15), and I outdrove him on 3 holes. He commented on my new found speed several times. So glad I started incorporating a couple of these workouts a week.

This program is LEGIT. Played with a buddy who has been consistently 50-60 yards longer than me with driver. I kept up with him all day (within 15), and I outdrove him on 3 holes. He commented on my new found speed several times. So glad I started incorporating a couple of these workouts a week.
And I was JUST about to sell my set. lol

I calculated my avg driving distance for last year and It was 217.

played yesterday for the first time this year and averaged 224 and that included a few in the 160-200 range that hit off the trees bringing the average down. Also had many in the 230-260 which is pretty rare for me. Especially for April (it was 48* when I tee’d off).

I did Superspeed last year from Jan -May but then quit. Started it back this Feb. so far liking what I’m seeing.

Last edited:
Had a few sessions with subpar scores. I couldn't work it out. I had a bit of a stiff back the first time but the others didn't make sense.

.....Then I changed my radars batteries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had a few sessions with subpar scores. I couldn't work it out. I had a bit of a stiff back the first time but the others didn't make sense.

.....Then I changed my radars batteries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

152 nice !!!
out or curiosity what do you normally swing your driver at ? Normal on course distance ?

152 nice !!!
out or curiosity what do you normally swing your driver at ? Normal on course distance ?

we are currently in lock down here in Melbourne Australia but when I was last swinging on a trackman (Early March) it was around 110-112.
I’m hoping to be closer to 120 when I can again.

today I swing the driver all out at 135 (no ball) and then around 123 focused on a blade of grass. Who knows how my radar compares to the trackman

Moving onto phase 2.

I am not a huge fan of the “kneeling” swings. I saw where Superspeed mentions you can replace the kneeling swings with standing “narrow” swings where you put your feet together. Anyone use the narrow over the kneeling swings ?

Moving onto phase 2.

I am not a huge fan of the “kneeling” swings. I saw where Superspeed mentions you can replace the kneeling swings with standing “narrow” swings where you put your feet together. Anyone use the narrow over the kneeling swings ?
Yikes! I’m not there yet, but my knees will likely thank me for doing the narrow swings when I get there.

Moving onto phase 2.

Ive done the kneeling . When i first started the program there was no narrow stance drill. In the original protocols in the advanced when you moved on you would have a couple to change up occasionally which did not include the kneeling. The kneeling wasnt the greatest feel but i figured if they put it in it must do something. Picked up a superspeed c which i do every third workout. Those protocols include the narrow stance. It feels good and on their site i recall an explanation for the narrow stance and what it works on. Lol and i agree i was never a fan of the kneeling either, i would kneel on a mat when i did it at the gym and it helps.

Yikes! I’m not there yet, but my knees will likely thank me for doing the narrow swings when I get there.
Probably helps to keep from getting steep, but still, I can understand why the knees would be a problem.

Probably helps to keep from getting steep, but still, I can understand why the knees would be a problem.
Very true! I’ll probably give it a shot when I get there. I’ve got old knee pads from my flooring project so I may just wear those

Very true! I’ll probably give it a shot when I get there. I’ve got old knee pads from my flooring project so I may just wear those
The little gardening kneeling pads work good too if you have one around

Going backwards again tonight. I don't understand it.:confused2:

Going backwards again tonight. I don't understand it.:confused2:

How far backwards?

Were all color club speeds down?

How was your body feeling?

Did you do it at the same time of the day?

Were you warmed up?

How far backwards?

Were all color club speeds down?

How was your body feeling?

Did you do it at the same time of the day?

Were you warmed up?
Green step-change (R and L) and blue normal (R) swings were slightly better than the last session, but everything else was down 2-4 mph, on average.

I did this session around 9 pm last night. This was the first one I've done that late in the day. I know they suggest doing them in the mornings, but it didn't work out that way yesterday and I didn't want to wait another day, as I took the whole weekend off (Fri-Sun).

I did their full warmup beforehand; I had rushed through it on Thursday, and didn't like the results of that session. My wife did drag me to the chiropractor for the first time yesterday. Maybe that had an effect. I didn't feel any different than I have since I started this, though.

Last edited:
Green step-change (R and L) and blue normal (R) swings were slightly better than the last session, but everything else was down 2-4 mph, on average.

I did this session around 9 pm last night. This was the first one I've done that late in the day. I know they suggest doing them in the mornings, but it didn't work out that way yesterday and I didn't want to wait another day, as I took the whole weekend off (Fri-Sun).

I did their full warmup beforehand; I had rushed through it on Thursday, and didn't like the results of that session. My wife did drag me to the chiropractor for the first time yesterday. Maybe that had an effect. I didn't feel any different than I have since I started this, though.
Over the last couple years ive seen this happen. Some nights it seems like its not there Could be a lot of reasons from fatigue or just not having it at the time. I wouldnt worry about it and dont let an off night get you down . In the long run it works and you will see the results where it most matters, on the course.

well then, thats a lot of reasons why it could be down :)

Back