SuperStroke Headless Horseman Putter Grip

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I want this.

I like it, but those seasonal items I would feel weird gaming that outside of the season it's for.

Agree that this is amazing! Come summer do i really want a Halloween putter grip?

I like it, but those seasonal items I would feel weird gaming that outside of the season it's for.
I’d probably feel the same if I didn’t have a black & orange Toulon that this is a perfect year round fit for!

I’d probably feel the same if I didn’t have a black & orange Toulon that this is a perfect year round fit for!
That would for sure be perfect for that putter

I don’t care if it’s out of season I want one

As scary as my putting has been lately I think I need this!

that's pretty cool

And now I want a Christmas putter 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I think this is really cool, but once Halloween is over I would want something else.

That is pretty cool. Not usually my cup o tea.

Reminds me of this one I got in a tourney years ago

IMG_1816.jpeg

I want this as well!

That's awesome, I'd rock it year round!

Can you play golf in December in NC?? If you can, this needs to happen
Absolutely! I mean I played in December in PA as long as there wasn’t snow on the ground.
I approve your desire for this grip. Photos or it didn't happen.
I have no idea when it goes on sale! Hopefully not super limited.

I mean I played in December in PA as long as there wasn’t snow on the ground.
Yeah you played in some silly conditions while you were there now that I remember lol

That's legit.

Clearly the solution is seasonal putters to get match your seasonal grips. Multiple identical putters with seasonal grips. Should only need around 12. :ROFLMAO:

That's legit.

Clearly the solution is seasonal putters to get match your seasonal grips. Multiple identical putters with seasonal grips. Should only need around 12. :ROFLMAO:
@xThor?

Back