SWAG Putters Thread

Sounds like these are worth the money more and more. I think a head cover will be headed my way soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like these are worth the money more and more. I think a head cover will be headed my way soon.

And based on an instagram post yesterday there might be some headcovers soon

And based on an instagram post yesterday there might be some headcovers soon

I’ll keep my eyes open for the rainbow.

Finally got the SWAG to the course, and it performed pretty well for me. Nothing earth-shattering, but definitely solid. I really like the sound/feel... Not super soft sounding/feeling, but maybe kind of “dense”.

I have got 2 rounds in with my swag and I like the roll it puts on the ball. Still getting used to the plumbers neck.
I don’t like the grip (it’s high quality grip just to thin for me) trying to decide what grip to get. Probably going to go with something blue because I going to attempt doing blue paint fill

I think I like the headcovers better than the actual putters, big fan of the headcovers! If they were a deep milled face that might push me over the edge. The milling on the sole is pretty sweet...hmmmm.

Agree. I’d love to demo the putter but I’d fine shelving 4 or 5 of those headcovers.

I have got 2 rounds in with my swag and I like the roll it puts on the ball. Still getting used to the plumbers neck.
I don’t like the grip (it’s high quality grip just to thin for me) trying to decide what grip to get. Probably going to go with something blue because I going to attempt doing blue paint fill

I'm in agreement regarding the grip. I'm going to leave it on, for now, but could see swapping it if I'm going to game it even more.

Grip takes some getting used to for sure

Y'all be cray cray. The standard Gripmaster Stitchback is the grip all the grips want to be.

Y'all be cray cray. The standard Gripmaster Stitchback is the grip all the grips want to be.

They are nuts. Best grip choice they could have made. However I wish they didn’t pick the tacky one and just picked the normal one

They are nuts. Best grip choice they could have made. However I wish they didn’t pick the tacky one and just picked the normal one

Yeah I prefer the standard over the tacky as well, but it's literally the best grip on the market IMO.

putters restocked

i think they've only restocked the undressed model. Still waiting on what today's release is going to be... Appears to be at least one new headcover.

couldnt pull the trigger on the putter but snagged some covers

SkullHeadcover-Rainbow_6657_5cb0f248-5146-49b2-9e6e-02587a859563_2048x.jpg

SkullHeadcover-Green_6665_2048x.jpg

That lime green cover is legit! Nice pick ups

I missed the rainbow, but grabbed the green one. I may have also grabbed the new putter.:act-up:

I missed the rainbow, but grabbed the green one. I may have also grabbed the new putter.:act-up:

I’ll trade ya for the cover that comes with it lol

Ill have to say, I absolutely am furious with the way they release and quantity. I get plenty of lamb and scotty stuff but my cart errors because it was selling out caused me to miss everthing. I was literally online the second it was released and nothing. Im out
50 covers for thousands of people is laughable

Just my personal opinion. Stuff still looks amazing

Ill have to say, I absolutely am furious with the way they release and quantity. I get plenty of lamb and scotty stuff but my cart errors because it was selling out caused me to miss everthing. I was literally online the second it was released and nothing. Im out
50 covers for thousands of people is laughable

Just my personal opinion. Stuff still looks amazing
I didn't try today since I just didn't like the covers, but I've missed out on Lamb and Scotty stuff for years.
It's the limited quantity that makes it worth having. If everybody who wanted one could just buy one, nobody would want them.

SWAG Putters Thread

I hope there are thousands of people shopping!

Small company gotta start small its a good move.

Last edited:
Along with the green limited headcover, I picked-up the One Dark putter which also has this cover...

IMG_6652_1000_3d752bf0-6976-4ff5-852d-aca1d3ecc962.jpg

Back