SWAG Putters Thread

Cover hunt!

I found a flipper towel, I think.

Still going on? 1960s and vintage?

From one of the SWAG Enthusiasts FB pages.

Swag Golf
11 mins
No good deed goes unpunished. We tried to do something fun at a time when we thought people might have some time on their hands, but seems like some people felt differently about it. It has become clear that we can't really hide much on our site anymore, so the remaining covers are all elsewhere on the internet. But be warned, they are VERY hard to find and you'll likely need to stay tuned for hints. And to all the people that crossed your fingers bought lime polos and grips without actually buying the special variant, we applaud the effort, but we're currently refunding those orders.

I've seen two Jeffersons found on ebay already but of course I was tool late. These are hard lol

Pink lightning toy... From Twitter...

and now I've missed three on ebay. 1960's vintage toy was found

I have no idea what that listing has anything to do with anything. Lol I don’t get it.
The three clues from twitter were all a word in the listing. Same with this listing with clues from their instagram story, 1960s, vintage and toy.

So what does the die hard, domino's pizza and the Adam guy eating pizza have to do with it?

These are super hard. What fun!!

So what does the die hard, domino's pizza and the Adam guy eating pizza have to do with it?
No idea with those. Not sure if they've been found yet or not. There are ones being found without clues though like this one

This is way too much effort

Somebody may have accidentally torched off all the finish on a Handsome One Raw today......

Somebody might be in love with the way it is looking after it all got cleaned off.

Back