SWAG Putters Thread

I was thinking a license plate bezel.
That seems to be the scuttle on the FB page. Would be a wall hanger for me unless there's a resale market for it. Might be neat if I had a golf cart but not something I would put on either of my cars.

Anyone receive a shipping notification yet for April COTM?

Anyone receive a shipping notification yet for April COTM?
Nothing yet. I saw the FB post, but figured it'd be shipped by now.

Mallet

Blade

Mallet

Blade

They are ******* insane asking $888 for that

It's amazing to me they haven't burned through their market yet
I had a full bag of swag covers on yesterday and it just didn't hit me in the feels like it used to. Immediately took them off after the round and put them back on display. I think I might be on the outs :ROFLMAO:

I had a full bag of swag covers on yesterday and it just didn't hit me in the feels like it used to. Immediately took them off after the round and put them back on display. I think I might be on the outs :ROFLMAO:
It's just the same things over and over and over.

I still really like some of the ones I have but I might firesale to trim the fat and be done.

I just want them to make a lightsaber alignment cover so I can move on.

Mallet

Blade

They call it "Runner-up." I call it "Money Grab"

It's just the same things over and over and over.

I still really like some of the ones I have but I might firesale to trim the fat and be done.

I just want them to make a lightsaber alignment cover so I can move on.

I still have a decent collection but the overall quality not only of the covers themselves, but the design and the costs staying the same/increasing with resale value basically being nonexistent... I haven't purchased anything from them since November and nothing I have seen this year has me interested in breaking that streak.

Back