SWAG Putters Thread

Man I am hungry for some more SWAG. I’m going to need a putter cover display.

Do you have a SWAG putter yet? My favorite part about SWAG is that the putters back up the headcovers effortlessly.

Do you have a SWAG putter yet? My favorite part about SWAG is that the putters back up the headcovers effortlessly.
I do not...it’s on the ponder list.

New arrivals. I think the Red Lava will end up being my gamer with the amount of them that were made.

2433FE5E-A19F-4988-B966-DC12C8E469CC.jpeg

Update on tackiness of Swag Putter leather grip - just rinse lightly with water and wipe down - tack returns.

Update on tackiness of Swag Putter leather grip - just rinse lightly with water and wipe down - tack returns.
Yup. They use Best Grips, the best leather grips out there, and one of the few leather grips out there.

Chun Li special acquired. 🔥🔥🔥

Now to Vega.:oops:

3bc85b5ed9656c86f8867c435135d78d.jpg

This beauty arrived today. Way better than the special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bc85b5ed9656c86f8867c435135d78d.jpg

This beauty arrived today. Way better than the special.

So cool. He was my second favorite. Guille was my favorite.

I had the Chun Li on the course today for a quick 9 with @X.Man
817F51E0-ACAA-49AD-AF76-F088FCF27FC8.jpeg

New addition to the bag...so hot!!!
C8324F38-8D47-4550-AC5F-872427EB1CAB.jpeg
anyone notice it?

Looks good! Blends well with the rest of your bag!
Yep wasn’t even thinking about that when I made the purchase...but it worked out. I was going to roll with Dunkin but glad I left that one in the pkg.

Chun Li special acquired. 🔥🔥🔥

Now to Vega.:oops:
You're just reeling them in!! Got 3 of 4 before I've even received the one I ordered from Swag!

Yep wasn’t even thinking about that when I made the purchase...but it worked out. I was going to roll with Dunkin but glad I left that one in the pkg.
I was definitely thinking of my bag when I bought the Deep Freeze - I've got a blue theme going.

Back