SWAG Putters Thread

Ugh, as a mallet user, I hate these SF release days. Good luck to you all though, hope there is a special or two in your futures.

Anyone ever had any QC issues with their covers. Got a Kool-Aid man mallet and wanted to game it, but I'll be damned if the magnet doesn't work.

Anyone ever had any QC issues with their covers. Got a Kool-Aid man mallet and wanted to game it, but I'll be damned if the magnet doesn't work.

contact swag, will 99% exchange it.

I've heard their customer service is really good. Contact them and I bet they make it right

Doesn't work at all? I've found for some new covers, it takes a round or two for them to catch like they should.

Doesn't work at all? I've found for some new covers, it takes a round or two for them to catch like they should.

It seems like maybe the magnet enclosure isn't lined up properly, but no matter how I adjust it - it always pops loose. I'm wondering if it's a combo of not being aligned and maybe not strong enough. I'll give it a few more tries - I've had SWAG covers on this putter before (Spider X) so I know it's not a size issue. I might contact support too and see what they say.

RWB Real Deal as an F5 on the DGAP release. That would have been a nice one to hit on lol

Damn work made me missed this release and they had the RWB real deal drop

Back