SWAG Putters Thread

Anyone see the secret code today?

Sold a couple cards on eBay and have stocked up for April 1st. But honestly, all I want is more Bada Swing so if anyone has one they’re willing to part with I’ll pay

I just need swag to make a massive rebound on resale price so I can sell off most of my collection.

I just need swag to make a massive rebound on resale price so I can sell off most of my collection.
🤔 let’s see some garage sale fire prices 🫠

Let’s help. Show me whatcha got lol

Sold a couple cards on eBay and have stocked up for April 1st. But honestly, all I want is more Bada Swing so if anyone has one they’re willing to part with I’ll pay
I have sellers remorse, send me back the bada 😄

I have sellers remorse, send me back the bada 😄
lol I’m still looking for more! I’m in the same boat with the pink/teal eclipse. Sold both the driver and the mallet and regret it

1711768639173.png

I really want that Swag Thing blade pictured on the left. Do y’all think it will be an F5 or probably have to buy a putter from the drop to get it?

View attachment 9252647

I really want that Swag Thing blade pictured on the left. Do y’all think it will be an F5 or probably have to buy a putter from the drop to get it?
Looks like it’s a patch Swag Thing so I doubt it’s a putter. But there are three different release windows and a who knows how many F5s. ST isn’t usually an F5 though so I’d guess it should be available at the first midnight drop

IMG_8345.png

Puzzle 3 on TikTok.

“Beware of the Swag Thing”

@TJRyska do your magic lol, W is I

IMG_0722.jpegIMG_0721.jpeg

“King of Swag was an original design”

Back