SWAG Putters Thread

f5

whew, glad I caught that it was a preorder before firing through the checkout.

I did not (was on the phone and crushed through... should have noticed no limit).... I am not a cubs fan.

I did not (was on the phone and crushed through... should have noticed no limit).... I am not a cubs fan.
Hahaha me neither. At least I will always be able to remember the day the Cleveland Indians lost the WS!!! 😂😂😂

Got the impressive and another towel. I also answered Thursday so hopefully they don’t cancel lol

Lol someone bought the Cubs one on eBay for 250 even though they are still available to order. Some of y’all may have not wanted this cover but at least you didn’t do that

Last edited:
Hey there, throwing out a possible trade. I have a sealed Lincoln Almighty blade. Looking for a like trade, like a Lincoln mallet, or maybe one of the new releases from today in a mallet. Let me know!

Hey there, throwing out a possible trade. I have a sealed Lincoln Almighty blade. Looking for a like trade, like a Lincoln mallet, or maybe one of the new releases from today in a mallet. Let me know!

Think your best bet is to start a new thread in the BST forum, this thread is for discussion of the brand and the items they have not for sales/trades as far as I understand it.

If you pull a special out of a preorder like that though....

Lol someone bought the Cubs one on eBay for 250 even though they are still available to order. Some of y’all may not wanted this cover but at least you didn’t do that
Guess I should list mine. :LOL:

Seeing an MLB non-crazy-priced headcover only to realize it's a Cubs release..:sick:

Seeing an MLB non-crazy-priced headcover only to realize it's a Cubs release..:sick:

In swag pricing... .it is actually pretty low...

Couldn't help myself and bought another cover...hahah...guess this is how this progresses....

Couldn't help myself and bought another cover...hahah...guess this is how this progresses....
I don't know if I enjoy the covers or the excitement at release, but I've been hooked on them since the first one I bought.

In swag pricing... .it is actually pretty low...
It is a good price, and if it were any... and I mean ANY other team is consider it.

Should I be concerned if I still haven’t gotten a delivery email after getting the king cover and Swagatha last night? Haven’t had a hit in a while and can’t remember how long it normally takes.

Should I be concerned if I still haven’t gotten a delivery email after getting the king cover and Swagatha last night? Haven’t had a hit in a while and can’t remember how long it normally takes.
No - they just release like 50 items in 12 hours, going to take some time

I'm not concerned, and I lucked out last night too. I expect it'll be a day or two before delivery notices start flowing... they've had one or two sales in the last day!

Just got a partial shipping refund on the flipper shipping from Swag. They must just max out the shipping to hedge their bets on shipping location and process a refund once they have shipping locked in. Nice surprise, and I didnt even reach out.

Just got a partial shipping refund on the flipper shipping from Swag. They must just max out the shipping to hedge their bets on shipping location and process a refund once they have shipping locked in. Nice surprise, and I didnt even reach out.

I got the same for my towel order.

Lol someone bought the Cubs one on eBay for 250 even though they are still available to order. Some of y’all may have not wanted this cover but at least you didn’t do that
further validating the reality that some people simply have no idea what to do with their money hahahah

unreal.

Back