Swannies Apparel Review

just recently got a a qzip hoodie, a shirt and some shorts and love them.
One of my favorite !1/4 zips is a Swannies. Soft, stretches well so it's great for actually playing, and has held up really well too. One of the courses near here uses them for most of their club logo'd clothing.

They must have really improved! They were ok, but nothing earth shattering when I got to work with their products.
I very much struggled with the durability. Glad to hear improvement has happened

I very much struggled with the durability. Glad to hear improvement has happened
Yeah, same! The stuff I had (2017 iirc) didn’t stand up, but that was at the beginning so maybe their sourcing has improved?

No issues on durability for the stuff I have

Do they still make the really not great looking sandals? 😜🤣

IMG_3305.jpeg

That's worse than I could have imagined. 😆

I think their pricing is solid...not sure if I'm a fan of the style, but the fit sounds like it's be good for me. I might have to take a leap of faith on a polo... maybe

I always buy Swannies for all of our employee shirts/hats/ qzipw for all of our businesses. Pricing is great, they do great job on the different logos we throw at them, and we get them quick. Easily have bought 1000+ items through them over the past 5-6 years and haven’t had any issues.

Found this badass shirt Saturday at a local retailer. Looks great untucked for my untucked shirt friends. Word to church yesterday and got several compliments.

IMG_0930.jpeg

Really loving what I'm seeing out the swannies these days, great material, super soft and so many fun prints

Back