Sweet Rollz Grips?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Company is growing fast and has a ton of designs for putter grips. What are your thoughts?

t h o u g h t s .png

I like the styling of some of these for sure, and the price point isn't bad at all.

1638552101375.png

I don't know as much as some others I'm positive of that but as long as the grip isn't negatively impacting the stroke - I think having some mildly fun designs is pretty cool. I wouldn't ever trade fashion over function though, if that was a consideration.

• Admin
You could definitely do some fun stuff with matching / complimenting putter cover and grip.

I dig it

I saw some in person the other day. They were very light if I remember correctly, but felt fairly nice. I wonder how they will hold up based on what I saw, but maybe its not an issue.

I guess I would only be able to go with the flamingo one at this point.

Yes as long as it function and feels right these look fantastic!

Those are amazing! I’d have trouble choosing just one.

Some of the designs would be fun to have! But I have a putter grip that works really well for me. So I'd need one that REALLY caught my eye to make me think of a switch

I really like a couple of these. What do they feel like?

My favorites are the Mahalo and the Shaka

I really like a couple of these. What do they feel like?

My favorites are the Mahalo and the Shaka
I honestly don't know yet, but will soon. Based on looks I would say similar to an Odyssey grip that I have and like.

Love these! I'd definitely try one!

These are cool looking for sure... If I had to choose Mahola would be the one

Company is growing fast and has a ton of designs for putter grips. What are your thoughts?

View attachment 9049383
I put the chili pepper grip on a buddy's putter recently. Felt really good. Looked really nice up close.

I see ads on IG sometimes. They look like a lot of fun. Could potentially match my headcover with my grip.

That muertos grip would go great with a Sugar Skull Golf or Swag sugar skull cover

Not really my style (not plain of boring enough :ROFLMAO:) but I have read several good reviews on them. They do run a lot of giveaways on IG.

Probably not surprising based on my comment above, but this would be my choice from their current lineup.

safari_bc057956-930f-4f65-ab9c-5a84cb0c2081_540x.jpg
Safari

I won a Sweet Rollz on instagram last year. Great looking grip and awesome patterns. I needed a longer and wider grip for my putter so I sold it. Quality was good. I like a little tackier grip also. I'd like to see the move into the market for other sizes and shapes but their thing is really the colors and patterns.

I can get behind fun grips, none really strike my fancy on their website right now.

I have the blue Hawaiian version that I won on IG... I am fairly happy with grips on my putters, but might remove my SS that is worn out.

Soft and light

Love some of the styles/graphics but I’m a leather putter grip person. No go for me. If they put some interesting/entertaining design on leather I’ll surely try them out.

None of those scream "I have to have it" to me right away, but I like seeing smaller companies succeeding and think that these could be a fun way to personalize your putter a bit.

Back