I mean... it's 1:30 here.. I feel like it's a solid play.
That's when I feel the most lonely on THP! Be thankful there are others still on!

what is instagram?
Right! Hell, if I know.... THP is on there and something called Twitter.... not really sure what either one is truly used for.... but since THP posts things there I figured it can't be all bad..... and voila I won a freaking driver!

Right! Hell, if I know.... THP is on there and something called Twitter.... not really sure what either one is truly used for.... but since THP posts things there I figured it can't be all bad..... and voila I won a freaking driver!
I thought about being twitter famous, but I kind of prefer bantering with you crazies.

And what a driver! Curious to hear how that shaft works out for you!

Sorry dude, I try to stick it out as long as I can every evening.
Haha! I get it, timezones and all... Plus I'm a night owl anyhow.

Noted.... you put in a damn solid day and West coast will hold the mantle for the next few hours!
And you've got an hour on me now that we don't switch daylight savings time.

That's when I feel the most lonely on THP! Be thankful there are others still on!
So on one hand, out west here the clock says it's not that late. On the other hand, the sun has been down where you are for many, many hours.

@mikeg_74 my partner from the final day of the Titleist 718 event

So on one hand, out west here the clock says it's not that late. On the other hand, the sun has been down where you are for many, many hours.
Nail on the head. Sunset was just before 5pm today.

Back