TaylorMade Putter Thread

So I actually ended up calling TaylorMade this afternoon and dealt with a really nice guy. He had send him pictures and I just used the ones from above. About 10 minutes after I sent the email he called me back and said it looks like a paint defect and they have a new putter on the way.

That really stinks that you had that experience. It was a super easy process for me and the guy was really helpful, didn't question a thing. Sorry to hear about your experience man.

Wow! At least they did good by someone. Excellent news to hear. Enjoy.

Wow! At least they did good by someone. Excellent news to hear. Enjoy.

Thank you. The orange and black putter you posted is pretty cool!

Looks like Jimmy Walker is gaming a TM Spider with one of the new sightlines.
Pretty interesting to see a Titleist guy switch from an SC.

Looks like Jimmy Walker is gaming a TM Spider with one of the new sightlines.
Pretty interesting to see a Titleist guy switch from an SC.

That is really interesting. I thought these were just going to be a popular fad but they seem to have some staying power.

I ended up paint dining the white sight line black on mine. For some reason I think it looks better than the white line and was an easy enough change.

That is really interesting. I thought these were just going to be a popular fad but they seem to have some staying power.

I ended up paint dining the white sight line black on mine. For some reason I think it looks better than the white line and was an easy enough change.
I've never been a huge fan of the big mallet putters but the spider just simply works. I'm loving mine.

Anyone find a headcover with magnetic closure that you really like for the spider tour? I’d like to do away with the stock velcro.

Back