CONTEST Team Hackers Giveaway - Who Can Guess Our Team Pairings

H8tobogie

MC Team Hackers 2020
Reaction score
Handicap
With the Morgan Cup quickly approaching, Team Hackers has decided to give away a VERY cool piece of team memorabilia. This item will be unveiled at the Friday night dinner when team pairing for the first day will be announced and gifts are exchanged. Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this item and besides, who doesn't want to dive in and participate in the goodness that is the Morgan Cup?!

1602003310871.png

To qualify:
Must be a member of the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here. Next, you must participate in the Live Morgan Cup thread - so jump in and ask players direct questions about their equipment, the course, the food, or how it feels to be on the first tee while JB provides commentary. This will be a wild ride and the competition will be heated, but in the spirit of the THP Community.

Contest:
Simply put on your Captain's hat and see if you can get in the mind of our Captain, the esteemed @OITW, and guess his pairings for Team Hackers for Day 1 of the Morgan Cup. As a reminder, Day 1 is scheduled for 27 holes of competition in 2 formats. There will be 18 holes of team shamble in the morning, followed by 9 holes of team alt-shot following lunch. Guess the correct team pairings for Team Hackers and you could win. As a tie breaker, guess the first member of Team Hackers to score a natural birdie or better.

Here are the members of Team Hackers. Get to know them and their game and you have a better chance of channeling your inner @OITW (that sounds weird).

@OITW - Captain
@Master Yagley - AssCap
@H8tobogie
@Jmk202
@e1iterate
@baylrballa
@Parrot
@maxw72

Post in this thread your 3 guesses as follows:
1. Team Hackers shamble pairings (total of 4)
2. Team Hackers alt-shot pairings (total of 4)
3. For a tie breaker - who will be the first member of Team Hackers to score a natural birdie or better?

The prize will blow you away, so jump in and participate and get ready for the freakin Morgan Cup!

Attachments

• 1602003197060.png
    1602003197060.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
Extra entry if you change your avatar to an 🍆 (fine... or the hackers logo) for the weekend. 👊
Extra, extra entry for being the 1st to do it ;)

logo changed, working on teams

Last edited:
@H8tobogie outstanding contest!. I'm going to pass as I keep coming up stuck with a couple of names that I can't fit into any pairings.

Go Hackers!

@H8tobogie outstanding contest!. I'm going to pass as I keep coming up stuck with a couple of names that I can't fit into any pairings.

Go Hackers!
You should enter, John! You would love the prize if you were to win it!

🍆🍆🍆

C'mon guys! There is an awesome piece of Hackers gear on the line here!

Not to be a PITA but won’t y’all have to make it to day 2 for a natural birdie? Unless you’re counting the guy that’s drive is used as having one in shamble format.

At any rate I’m picking @OITW (he seems to feel I let him down in another picking Morgan Cup type thread..... lol!

I’ll come up with pairings and I’ll include that pick in that.

Ok, just so we’re clear here @OITW , when you use my pairing and defeat this “Paradise” team, I expect priority shipping. Ha.

So.... 18 hole Shamble

OITW and e1iterate (spellcheck is giving me the middle finger on that one, lol).

Master Yagley and baylrballa

H8tobogie and Parrot

Jmk202 and maxw72.

You’ll be up 3-1.

9 hole Alt Shot.

OITW and H8tobogie

Master Yagley and e1iterate

Jmk202 and Parrot

Baylrballa and maxw72

As previously stated @OITW gets the first natural bird. Captains are leaders, and he’ll fit the bill just fine.

Alt Shot you’ll split 2-2 and head off for one of the most fun night of food and drink of your lives with a one point lead. After showering of course. (See @JB i can remember some requirements, lol).

Remember. Priority shipping, lol!

Thanks guys and good luck!!!

Back