Team USA 24 Olympic golf unis

throwing up dumb and dumber GIF

These are bad.

Awesome. Are we fielding a team of anorexic femboys?

Sorry but

spiderman GIF

maybe no other companies bid on this contract?
you absolutely know what you're getting with JL, so it's the only possible explanation.
otherwise we're left with the idea that the folks in charge of Team USA wanted this.

and heck, forget about the men.
think about which women are going to make up that team, and how these unis will look on them.

Yikes...

woof! I wonder why they chose a Swedish company.

some of it isn't bad. The pure white polo is nice as well as the vest. But some of the clothing is too much for me.

Eh, I don’t think it’s as terrible as others are saying it is. I don’t think it’s fantastic either. You’d think they could do better than “meh” though for the Olympics.

The Olympic styles tell the Ryder Cup styles to "hold my beer." No.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is SO bad

Je ne les aime pas. (I don't like them.)

Who's JL? Never heard of them until this thread. J. Lindberg? Related to the Lindbergh baby?

Those outfits belong in the pile with the Bills Superbowl Champions 1991. They're hideous.

This is what happens when you get a European brand to handle your Patriotic stuff.

I Think You Should Leave Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

Saw someone on Twitter post this as a response to the shirts and thought it was perfect.

Now that I know its made out of volcanic ash....I hate it more.

And I hated it a lot before.
I heard that and was like.....that is dumb.

I heard that and was like.....that is dumb.
Before it was just a Victor problem. But now...its a national security risk.

They don’t look very comfortable. those are very European.
How much further European do you think the host country bleu blanc et rouge are going to be if this is ours?!

even the freaking models scream: not American.
how do you spell "An-dre-yes"?

Back