Tell us which course is your Home course

Lane Creek, Bishop Ga

I am a member of Weston Lakes Country Club. The club is in the City of Weston Lakes TX where I live. WLCC is about 40 miles west of Houston.
I also have been on the MGA Board for Quail Valley Golf Course in Missouri City TX for 4 years.
I pretty much claim both of them as my home courses.

I think Beck's Prime took over the concessions there some time ago - one of the best burgers I've ever had!
Agree. Although Beck's Prime is a chain with numerous locations scattered around Houston, they are arguably the best place for burgers in Houston. Only place that I think rivals Beck's Prime for burgers would be Pappas Burgers on Westheimer.
Speaking of Memorial Park...the drought a few years back took out some strategic pine trees (a real shame) but it still is a great classic layout.

My home course - Leven Links

My home course - Leven Links

My home course is Leven Links which is shared between my golf club Leven Golfing Society which is the 11th oldest golf club in the world having been established in 1820 and Leven Thistle Golf Club.
It is a fabulous links course on the east coast of Scotland, about 20 miles south of St Andrews.
Leven Golfing Society

Lost Marsh in Hammond, IN

Fourche Valley Golf Club Potosi

course_scorecard2.jpg

Serrano Country Club 30 miles east of Sacramento. Decent course with great food and most importantly the clubhouse is only 400 yards from my house. http://serranocountryclub.org

Last edited:
Reese Golf Center Lubbock Texas. Pretty nice during the summer... hard pan goat pasture with perfect greens!

Twin Creeks Country Club - www.twincreeksclub.com
There isn't a whole lot of choice compared to Phoenix, but I joined this private club and my best friend gave me some sage words of advice: You'll either become a MUCH better golfer, or you'll throw you clubs in a lake and never play again. 18 months later, my handicap is down 9 strokes and I play 3-4 times per week.

I used to live in AZ, and LOVED Ocotillo, Keirland at sunset when the bagpipes are playing on 18, and Dinosaur Mountain.

Hyatt Hill Country Golf Club

Located on the north west side of San Antonio. It's a resort course made up of 3 nines that play completely different. Lakes, Creeks, and Oaks... and they play like their names.

http://www.hyatthillcountrygolf.com/

Gaylord Springs Golf Course:

Gaylord Springs, designed by US Open and PGA champion Larry Nelson, it is located on the banks of the Cumberland River near the Opry Land Resort in Nashville. Offers one of the best annual pass deals in Middle TN.

http://www.gaylordsprings.com/

Dax

some of the courses y'all belong to are gorgeous

no home course for me this year I will be playing more new courses than ever before this year

Fort Myers Country Club! Sadly it's my last year of my junior membership :/

Springdale (Arkansas) Country Club.

Fun course with 2 very distinct 9s. The front is pretty flat & open, but features smaller undulating & elevated greens. The back has a lot more trees & elevation changes & has big greens with less slope.

Pictures of my current nemesis #8, first from the tee:
d39d3c800b3c0061b90636903ff48734.jpg

Approach shot: that creek runs along the left side of the green. Very wet but grass is finally growing in.

498817d908179d2b6dd28086e2adb105.jpg

Back