I received a sleeve today; white, Black Number 1; chipped around the yard; and hit into a net with 7 and 5 iron; I generally play Wilson DUO Spin, feels a little firmer than the Wilson; would guess it is an NXT replacement.

Actually did not mind the feel while chipping, hoping to get out next week to compare to the DUO Spin.

Mine came today. Yellow probably the NXT. Can't wait to test them out in the AM.

Interesting I got red #1 and think most of the other guys did too
I believe color of # is a model code:
Black: ProV1X, NXT S
Red: ProV, NXT

I also received a sleeve today with the red #1. It is a little harder than my Pro V1x. Will test them out tomorrow.

Played a round today and had a chance to test the #1 RED Titleist that I received. In hand, the ball felt a lil harder than my gamer, the Pro V1x, but off the tee, it felt just as soft. The ball carried very well with not a lot of spin. Into the green, the ball checked very good and putted very well. I would definitely game these.

Why do I never get these?!?!? But pretty cool you guys got em!

You are a member of Team Titleist? All you need do is be a member and they will send them for testing.

Test Titleist

I got a sleeve of these to test out, red numbers.....no clue what they are, but I'll test the, and report in.

I believe color of # is a model code:
Black: ProV1X, NXT S
Red: ProV, NXT

You got those backwards. ProV1X and NXTs are red with the NXT Tour S and ProV1 being black.

You are correct

Received a sleeve today, will put them into play vs the RXS tomorrow.

Also received a 3 pack of white with Red numbers. Looking forward to playing them this weekend.

Got a box here today, definitely gonna test them out Sunday as long as the weather cooperates. Cool stuff Titleist!

I got a sleeve of these today in the mail. Looking forward to putting them in play tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put my name in but we will see if some show up.

Received the Red "1"s yesterday. Fortunately, this is the start of the peak season in Tucson so I have plenty of time to test them.

These just showed up at my house today. Will put them in play on Sunday

0b04dfba3a36da4bcac4b28132925c01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played mine today in a scramble. Thought it was a lil harder than I truly like but it was ok. Preformed well except greenside spin. It released to much.

I also received the Red #1 balls. doesn't really feel or look like a ProV1/X. The cover is a brighter white a feels harder in my hand, NXT as previously stated? Will see how they play.

Mine came in with Black numbers. Too bad it is the end of the season. A month ago would have been perfect. Due to the weather and a bad elbow, I may not get to play with these until next year. They are in my bag just in case I do get back out.

I received these with the all black number and logo today. They certainly look and feel like an NXT. Hope to get to test them this week.

I meant to play these today but forgot them on my golf shelf. I will hopefully play mine Wednesday

Played these balls today in a captains choice and like them. I had very good distance off the tee (won long drive) and had a very good ball flight. The course was wet so everything stuck fairway and green so I can't speak about roll out. The ball felt good off my putter. Based on how I played with the ball today I would have no problem playing it. Will try and get another round with them on dry conditions. The ball still looks almost new btw.

Back