Thank A THP Member

Huge thank you to @Duffer Seamus and @Tevenor for tripling up the funds for youth golf.

Appreciate it tons!

I have thanked him personally in a PM but I certainly don’t mind sharing how pleased I have been this past season due to Desmond.
He educated and persuaded me to got to graphite shafts in my irons. Very happy with the results.

I want to thank @LSMO for being a good roommate at the Titleist Event. I talk a lot and he listened to all of it with no complaints LOL!

I had a great time! No better place to meet people then THP event!

You know this just isn’t fair. I can’t even begin to thank everyone here that’s shown me a kindness or friendship.

So I’ll just say thanks everyone.

Thanks @DataDude for having Nick Pappagiorgio as your avatar, it still cracks me up.

man this is a hard one because it would turn into a novel. i’m going to thank @Canadan. what started as basically “hey man congrats on being captain of the grandaddy lemme know if i can do anything” turned into me unloading on him about some personal stuff. he was awesome and so supportive. it was very much needed.

Hmmmm where to start.....🤔

There is no way in hell I will be able to thank every single person I'd want to. I know I'd forget someone so I will keep the list shorter than it should be. I really appreciate ever single member on this forum. Thank you @GoldenBuff for being the first THPer I've ever played with. For being one of the nicest people I've ever met and for playing some golf with me this summer. A lot more to come!

Thank you @Snickerdog for sharing my love for the Toulon Chicago :ROFLMAO: and for sending me a THP cover with no thought of accepting any payment. You're a fantastic guy! Hope to play with you this summer!

man this is a hard one because it would turn into a novel. i’m going to thank @Canadan. what started as basically “hey man congrats on being captain of the grandaddy lemme know if i can do anything” turned into me unloading on him about some personal stuff. he was awesome and so supportive. it was very much needed.
well quit being a stranger then, stranger.

Locally:

thanks to @DavidWinchell @cbaker2882 @hickerad @Gunner @Chris.tisler for playing a bunch of rounds together over the last couple of years. Been a blast and can’t wait for more! Ohh and all the oods

@Smiter for just being unapologetically you.

@Gman79 for sticking with it and committing to THP

@Nerdy_81 & @Robozeofor just being good dudes and fun to play with

@The Milk Man for being stupid good at golf and maybe one of the nicest and genuine human beings I know

Thank you @MattyD-MPLS for being the captain of the GD team. You're leading this team right and you made me feel welcome right away when I got the nod. I'll do whatever I can for you to make sure the Grandaddy is a huge success!

Thank you @dacatalyst41. Your excitement for the the GD team is infectious and I can tell that you truly care that we have the best experience of our lives! Your positivity is just so encouraging and I'll be soaking in everything you have to say!

Last edited:

Please do, just make it one thank per post!!!

Thank you @MattyD-MPLS for being the captain of the GD team. You're leading this team right and you made me feel welcome right away when I got the nod. I'll do whatever I can for you to make sure the Grandaddy is a huge success!
Thank you! Glad you are a part of the team!

Thank you @RealPretendPsychic @Tevenor @xThor and @93civiccpe for being incredible teammates so far. Couldn't be more excited to go on the GD journey with you guys. The support, the humor and the confidence you guys exhibit is fantastic and very needed sometimes! Let's keep it going and let's get our new teammates and make this Grandaddy a special one!

Again, I know I'm missing people and I apologize. This forum as a whole deserves a thanks. All the staff and all the members are just incredible and this place wouldn't be what it is without all of you!

Let’s expand....

@Canadan you’re one of the only canadians that is cool and really great at golf. Neither of those things matter cause you’re just a good dude. Appreciate you more than you probably would realize

@jdtox arch nemesis? Nah. Thanks for being my go to Detroit golfin bud and a good friend. Ohh and thanks for letting me beat you thanks two times in Michigan. I was getting a complex

@McLovin thanks for ALWAYS BEING THERE for me. You’re a real dude. A good friend and certainly a level head for me to chat with.

@MWard thanks for bailing on our round in FL when you little girl broke you’re finger (allegedly) 🙄 Appreciate you buddy and again, thanks for reaching out to check in.

@chefkritter aka golf Jesus. Uhhhh thanks for carrying my ass in my own member guest. Man I sucked at golf that weekend lol. This man is a brother to me.

@Stemmy66 thanks for being the big bro I never really had. Also thanks for being bald. Your head shape makes me feel better about my head shape. 😂🤣

Locally:

thanks to @DavidWinchell @cbaker2882 @hickerad @Gunner @Chris.tisler for playing a bunch of rounds together over the last couple of years. Been a blast and can’t wait for more! Ohh and all the oods

@Smiter for just being unapologetically you.

@Gman79 for sticking with it and committing to THP

@Nerdy_81 & @Robozeofor just being good dudes and fun to play with

@The Milk Man for being stupid good at golf and maybe one of the nicest and genuine human beings I know

Back atcha bro. Appreciate the support you’ve shown me when I needed it.

Can't forget @Canadan. Thank you for putting on the post drive. Without it, I may not have jumped it, made all the friends I have and would most likely not be going to one of the greatest golf experiences of all time. Thankful man!

The OG’s:

@KEV thanks For making it snow in Florida and basically anywhere else you go.

@brianmk24 aka the scientist. Thanks for actually being a scientist lol.

@Big SoIL guy just lifts heavy **** every day for a living. No big deal.

@dazeedmonds who knows where you’re at right now but no doubt we would be arguing about something

these dudes are my OG original life long friends. We text nearly everyday. All from meeting and playing together in a THP experience at TrueBlue / Caledonia. Love you fellas and appreciate you guys a ton.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KEV
Back