Thank you. From Callaway

I thought this was as good a place as any. I tweeted Ethan Ganot from Callaway today asking if he could help find me some info as to when the PGA SS near me might have some LH BB's. Him being a lefty also, I was hoping he would have mercy on me. 30 minutes later he tweets me back telling me he will get an answer and within 10 minutes lets me know they are shipping and will be there on 2/25 even how many they are getting and in what lofts and flexes. I know it may seem like a dumb little thing but the people at PGA SS could not give me an answer at all. This is why I love Callaway golf and am so proud to rep them in the MC. They are so accessible and ALWAYS willing to help regardless of what it might be. Harry, if you read this, please give Ethan a big old hug for me.
That's so awesome. Meanwhile, I asked another BIG company a question via twitter and email from their site and never got a response. Hrmm. Where should I spend my money?

I thought this was as good a place as any. I tweeted Ethan Ganot from Callaway today asking if he could help find me some info as to when the PGA SS near me might have some LH BB's. Him being a lefty also, I was hoping he would have mercy on me. 30 minutes later he tweets me back telling me he will get an answer and within 10 minutes lets me know they are shipping and will be there on 2/25 even how many they are getting and in what lofts and flexes. I know it may seem like a dumb little thing but the people at PGA SS could not give me an answer at all. This is why I love Callaway golf and am so proud to rep them in the MC. They are so accessible and ALWAYS willing to help regardless of what it might be. Harry, if you read this, please give Ethan a big old hug for me.

Here is the tweet just for reference:

E-Dawg (E-Train?) is good people. He will point you in the right direction.

Back