DaveGolfer15

Reaction score
Handicap
8 (WHS)
@Canadan @JB @Jman & all the THP staff & members.

Just a quick note to say… I joined THP around a year ago and recently went over 1,000 posts… the first thread I posted was a rant about ‘modern iron lofts’… I thought I knew everything already and had quite a ‘black and white’ view of all things golf.

Being part of this golf community has educated me no end and also helped me think about golf related topics more subjectively and with a more balanced and informed view.

It’s been great to interact with you guys and I have grown to really appreciate having an enormous wealth of information and insight at my fingertips.

Thanks THP!

Great job with 1k posts. Those milestones seem far away then all of a sudden you are at 1k, 5k ,10k and then you've been here for a few years. It's been great having you here!

Great job with 1k posts. Those milestones seem far away then all of a sudden you are at 1k, 5k ,10k and then you've been here for a few years. It's been great having you here!
Thanks @Daluteh 🙏😃

Must of been a heck an intro to the site with that thread! Glad you stuck around and congrats on 1K!

Congrats on the milestone!

Congrats!!!
I think that we can all agree that THP is the best AND the worst.

Best for all things golf, WORST for the wallet!! 🤣🤣

Congrats!!!
I think that we can all agree that THP is the best AND the worst.

Best for all things golf, WORST for the wallet!! 🤣🤣
Haha. Hey I’ve only had 4 drivers and 3 sets of irons since I joined last year. That’s normal, right???

Congrats! Starting out with a thread about iron lofts? Talk about a baptism by fire. lol

Congrats! Starting out with a thread about iron lofts? Talk about a baptism by fire. lol
Haha you’re right there! Can you think of a worse topic to open with on THP? 🤣

@Canadan @JB @Jman & all the THP staff & members.

Just a quick note to say… I joined THP around a year ago and recently went over 1,000 posts… the first thread I posted was a rant about ‘modern iron lofts’… I thought I knew everything already and had quite a ‘black and white’ view of all things golf.

Being part of this golf community has educated me no end and also helped me think about golf related topics more subjectively and with a more balanced and informed view.

It’s been great to interact with you guys and I have grown to really appreciate having an enormous wealth of information and insight at my fingertips.

Thanks THP!
Hell yeah dude! Congrats and glad you are digging it here!

Rock on! Glad you’re hanging out with us.

Haha you’re right there! Can you think of a worse topic to open with on THP? 🤣

Not sure I can think of anything quite that polarizing right off the top of my head. Maybe something about slow play being good for golf? 🤣

In any case, that’s a heck of a first post!

Congrats on the milestone! I'm really glad you're here and enjoy your content that you add. What's your next milestone @DaveGolfer15 ?

Congrats on the milestone and it is always fun to learn more about the game of golf here!

Haha. Hey I’ve only had 4 drivers and 3 sets of irons since I joined last year. That’s normal, right???

PERFECTLY normal around here lol

Congrats on the milestone @DaveGolfer15! Always enjoyable to learn new things! And safe to say that THP is the BEST place on the internet!

Congratulations on the milestone! This is an addicting place and no where else better to be!

Congrats on the milestone! So glad you've come to find and enjoy THP so much!

Congrats on the milestone!!

Back