The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

So what you're saying is that you will be reshafting some DPC's with the programs?? j/k a guy can wish though

I think Musclebacks are in store for JB.

Looking at rain and coked weather right now...so can't wait to escape to Florida and experience what Bridgestone has to offer.

Take me with you!!

Take me with you!!

If you were 5'4 there might be room in the travel bag...don't worry I have a feeling you will feel like you are there. I think we have the same ponders in the DF, driver and j15 wedges...

Watching #Kuch crush the driver has me excited to hit it

Good news is that we get 2 shots at making this hole look easy.
Wait we can't buy mulligans at the pro shop? I already pre-ordered 2 for #17 lol.

You guys should be good to go for live updating in the proper threads since the PGA Show is the embargo on most.

I like that. Watching the threads will be great. I think Bridgestone really has my attention this year as it will be the first time they are released here.

The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

I'll be taking off this time on Friday heading down to orlando!

Pretty pumped for this weekend, looking forward to golfing and hanging out with THPers and testing brand new Bridgestone gear!

Using Tapatalk

Watching #Kuch crush the driver has me excited to hit it

He was hitting it very well. I'm interested to see this one up close a take a few swings.

JB will you have the launch monitor this weekend?

Using Tapatalk

so ready for this. So glad i have some sunny weather my way so i can hit the range the next few days and work out some of this rust.

So ready to get down to Florida in a few days!

This weekend can't get here soon enough. At this time on Friday we will have finished up our practice round, probably getting ready for the meet and greet and all talking about the excitement we have looking forward to the next morning where we get educated at the Bridgestone University!

This weekend can't get here soon enough. At this time on Friday we will have finished up our practice round, probably getting ready for the meet and greet and all talking about the excitement we have looking forward to the next morning where we get educated at the Bridgestone University!

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught a break and we have good weather all week here in Georgia. I got some serious range time in today and will play 18 tomorrow. It's going to enable me to knock off a little of the rust and be a little better prepared to take on El Campeon. It'll still kick my butt, though. Can't wait to get my hands on some of Bridgestone's new toys and enjoy a bunch of great THPers again.

I'm really hoping I can make it to the range tomorrow to knock off a bit of rust before taking on reviewing clubs and The courses.

I'm ready to roll out the magic carpet fly to Orlando and get this party started

Not feeling good about the little game that I have at all. Haven't played in a month. Went to the range Saturday and it was not good at all. Driver wouldn't stay straight at all. Hitting my irons fat and the good irons I hit I was not seeing any distance on them. Would like to blame a lot of that on how wet it was and horrible range balls.

However still excited about this weekend and even if I shoot a 120 ( I really hope I dont) I'm sure I will still have a ton of fun

Not feeling good about the little game that I have at all. Haven't played in a month. Went to the range Saturday and it was not good at all. Driver wouldn't stay straight at all. Hitting my irons fat and the good irons I hit I was not seeing any distance on them. Would like to blame a lot of that on how wet it was and horrible range balls.

However still excited about this weekend and even if I shoot a 120 ( I really hope I dont) I'm sure I will still have a ton of fun

Good news my friend. We are paired up Sunday and I can easily put a 120 on the board. I am every bit of my 25 handicap and I haven't played in weeks.

Don't stress about it too much! I haven't played since Christmas, just been swinging my irons inside. What matters is that we have fun, meet new people, and enjoy the weather! I'm gonna set my expectations high, even if the course is difficult. I do well under pressure!

Good news my friend. We are paired up Sunday and I can easily put a 120 on the board. I am every bit of my 25 handicap and I haven't played in weeks.

Sounds like we will have a lot of fun Sunday. No matter the scores

Don't stress about it too much! I haven't played since Christmas, just been swinging my irons inside. What matters is that we have fun, meet new people, and enjoy the weather! I'm gonna set my expectations high, even if the course is difficult. I do well under pressure!
I actually tend to play better when I am under pressure or play with people better than me. But either way I am gonna have a lot of fun and enjoy myself to the fullest

Three days of work, golf lessons and a round with IceyShanks, then I am in FL for a weekend of pure enjoyment, golf, knowledge-dropping, and THP'ers!

I haven't hit any balls since Christmas and it was not the prettiest of things. Good thing with THP events it's all about the fun.

Back