The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would end the year in style for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh ya the details are out and I’m excited!!

Can’t wait for signups. If you’re on the edge of signing up , just dive in haha

Everybody should sign up for this event. The feeling is real folks and sticks with you!

I've really been looking forward to this announcement, now I just have to check the calendar with the wife, but am pretty sure I'll be putting my name in the hat.

I’ll be keeping those dates wide open and I’ll be signing up. It’s pretty much a no brainer for me this year. Especially after hearing about HP from Brian...and the MC from KEV...and then from PKorf. Haha! Perfect combination of course and event!

Man it’s hard not to go put a bag together when you can have anything you want and it’s included in the event. Heck a round and stay at Haig would run more than that.

Man it’s hard not to go put a bag together when you can have anything you want and it’s included in the event. Heck a round and stay at Haig would run more than that.

When I’ve put together the bag(s) and also dug a bit deeper into Haig - the price tag is INSANE

Plus memories/experiences/friendships: priceless

Want to add one thing. The meet and greet is no longer. Friday night on the island you will be greeted like a tour pro and taken to your team guest quarters. Then dinner will be as a group with the same R&D presentation given to Bryson and Rickie by the same two people that give it.

So.Freaking.Cool.

Glad my flight is booked

So.Freaking.Cool.

Glad my flight is booked
Dude you have no idea what an amazing time you and everyone else who is lucky enough to be selected are in for.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Definitely wouldn’t miss signing up for this one! 2019 comin in hot!

Want to add one thing. The meet and greet is no longer. Friday night on the island you will be greeted like a tour pro and taken to your team guest quarters. Then dinner will be as a group with the same R&D presentation given to Bryson and Rickie by the same two people that give it.

Wow, coming out the gate Strong! THP always taking it to the next level.

My dream event I hope o can be selected this year!!!

JB that sounds awesome! Beyond awesome really.

I’ve played with a few options since hearing the announcement of place and dates... definitely something to look forward to.

I also can’t wait to hear more on the f9 irons. Those could come in handy at the the top of the bag ala Rickie. Although the tech of progressive cg changes from long to short irons is pretty dang cool. Not a new idea but they way they are doing it is and very interesting/cool.

Color me highly interested to say the least haha

Im excited that signups are coming up in just a few weeks.
Make sure your 2019 Albatross Club Membership is in place if you plan on signing up. Signups are done in 2018, but the event is part of 2019 schedule.

I need to find a way to somehow make this work. Dates are a terrible fit for me. Might do it anyway. It would be worth it. Amazing sponsor, clubs, event, and now at Haig Point.

Trust me its definitely worth it! and that is quite the understatement.
It was one of the best weekends I have had (that didn't involve women) and I got to meet a Great bunch of people and make some new friends.

It could be twice the cost and still be an amazing deal. Just getting to sit and talk with Jose and Mike from Cobra was amazing and worth the cost of admission.

Yes, sounds like a blast!

Think about that....”The same R&D folks who give the presentation to Rickie and Bryson” are giving it to you. CAUUUSSSEE.....YOU are the tour pro now!

It would be some way to make my debut at a THP event, but those dates just don't work for me unfortunately

Financially that might not be a bad thing at the moment, but the interest will be increasing for me in the second half of next year when we have more disposable income available and I can look at events a bit more closely to figure out how to make one work

Think about that....”The same R&D folks who give the presentation to Rickie and Bryson” are giving it to you. CAUUUSSSEE.....YOU are the tour pro now!

That is pretty insane! I definitely want to know how it feels to be treated like a tour pro! I also still try to wrap my head around how all this gets put together sometimes...it’s just awesomeness.

This event just seems incredible.

That is pretty insane! I definitely want to know how it feels to be treated like a tour pro! I also still try to wrap my head around how all this gets put together sometimes...it’s just awesomeness.

We do it all here. Not saying that for a pat on the back or anything, its part of the job, but it will all be done and ready to be perfect for THPers.

I love R&D people when they talk about their product, and you can see their love for what they have done... This. is. Awesome.

From this gem of a thread:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/103566-Live-Update-Thread-The-2018-Odyssey-Experience

Someday somehow there will be another THP event at Haig Point. You can write that down in ink

Hope I can somehow make dates work. That’s a can’t miss locale.

If you go through that thread, last year's MC thread and don't want in on the '19 Morgan Cup something is very wrong with you.

Back