The 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

We need burgers, drinks and THPers.

When you put it that way it sounds like the place to be, I’m in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plan on golfing with me Thursday at some point and like you said staying at this hotel for one night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotel booked, it’ll be awesome to start meeting our group and the first THP’ers I’ve been fortunate enough to meet.

Hotel booked, it’ll be awesome to start meeting our group and the first THP’ers I’ve been fortunate enough to meet.

Sweet! Did you book just for Thursday?

Sweet! Did you book just for Thursday?

Yes, Just for Thursday. Should I grab a room at the other hotel quick for the weekend?

Yes, Just for Thursday. Should I grab a room at the other hotel quick for the weekend?

Well it’s prepay only but to secure the rate if its not the same I I don’t mind. But I essence yes. Someone will split the room with you I’m sure unless. You want a Pom to yourself

Ok so getting caught up in this thread haven't been able to check much today because training at work.

Who is all going to be there on Thursday and is everyone leaving Sunday or anyone staying until Monday?

Who doesn't have someone to room with I am game to share room?

I can book or send money to whomever?

I am trying to look in to flights tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Well it’s prepay only but to secure the rate if its not the same I I don’t mind. But I essence yes. Someone will split the room with you I’m sure unless. You want a Pom to yourself

I’ll grab one quick, was it the courtyard then?

Ok so getting caught up in this thread haven't been able to check much today because training at work.

Who is all going to be there on Thursday and is everyone leaving Sunday or anyone staying until Monday?

Who doesn't have someone to room with I am game to share room?

I can book or send money to whomever?

I am trying to look in to flights tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll be there Thursday-Sunday, could probably be convinced to wait till Monday to head home. I just booked rooms, if my snoring won’t bother you, I’ve been told it’s pretty bad, you’re welcome to share a room.

Delta has me by the short hairs on this trip so debating return connections through DET and ATL. Sunday AM is golf. Therefore, a departure after X:00 is okay. @JB, what is X?

Delta has me by the short hairs on this trip so debating return connections through DET and ATL. Sunday AM is golf. Therefore, a departure after X:00 is okay. @JB, what is X?

I have no idea haha. I can tell you the tee time on Sunday is super early. Late afternoon should be fine.

I have no idea haha. I can tell you the tee time on Sunday is super early. Late afternoon should be fine.

As a math wiz, I thought you'd give it a shot. Just kidding, you provided the necessary info.

As a math wiz, I thought you'd give it a shot. Just kidding, you provided the necessary info.

Hahah. Here is what I know. Our Sunday tee times are pre-8am. Figure at worst 5 hours (it won’t take that long). That takes you to 1pm. Goodbyes. Shower. Travel and getting there 90 minutes early.

Late afternoon should be fine. The later the better though. Nobody likes to be rushed at the end of a THP event.

Anybody already booked that wouldn’t mind splitting? Or should I snag my own and find someone else to split?

Hahah. Here is what I know. Our Sunday tee times are pre-8am. Figure at worst 5 hours (it won’t take that long). That takes you to 1pm. Goodbyes. Shower. Travel and getting there 90 minutes early.

Late afternoon should be fine. The later the better though. Nobody likes to be rushed at the end of a THP event.

Ticket booked! 4:20 departure on Sunday, nonstop and it's cheaper than the connections. #winning
58 days until departure.
Arriving on Thursday around noon.

I’d be in for a Friday AM round as well, if ok.

Still looking to split, if someone hasn’t booked and wants to split let me know and I’ll book it.

Warm up round Friday am works for me. Will be commuting to and from FCC.

For where you live.....and the fact I almost exclusively fly delta.....I’d go through Detroit. Easy connection really nice airport. Usually in the same terminal and a HUB....ohh and it’s a 20 min flight from Cleveland.

Ticket booked! 4:20 departure on Sunday, nonstop and it's cheaper than the connections. #winning
58 days until departure.
Arriving on Thursday around noon.

Was wondering about that. Direct is the wasaaay better option. Always. Also....your fine with getting to the Cleveland airport 60-90 minutes before boarding. Easy in easy out

Warm up round Friday am works for me. Will be commuting to and from FCC.

I live close(ish). I’m going to stay because I don’t want traffic to interfere. It’s great to sleep in ones own bed though, I planned initially for this. Unless you’re right on the course, probably a decent idea to stay. I’ll book the room if you wanna split one.

Be about 150 each to do so, both nights included.

Still searching for a roomie.....

Just a note for those commuting. We are teeing off super early. So make sure to plan for that.

Thanks JB! Worst case 20 mins from the course...

I’d be in for a Friday AM round as well, if ok.

Still looking to split, if someone hasn’t booked and wants to split let me know and I’ll book it.

I offered to djt311 but haven't heard back so I'll open it up to anyone that wants to split, I have rooms booked. I keep mentioning my snoring because it's bad and I don't want to mess up anyone's sleep but I am willing to split the rooms.

I offered to djt311 but haven't heard back so I'll open it up to anyone that wants to split, I have rooms booked. I keep mentioning my snoring because it's bad and I don't want to mess up anyone's sleep but I am willing to split the rooms.

Works for me. I may or may not snore too, I wouldn’t know because I’m sleeping, ha. Once I’m sleeping, I sleep like the dead. I’ll split with you. Thanks. Let me know how to get you the $

Back