TEASER The 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

As the defending champion of this event, I feel it’s only right to pass that captainship on to a THPer...
rbDBF8S.gif

Yes sir & now that’s an amazing twist!!!

This is intriguing given the new clubs introduced. Curious if people hit the clubs first before last year's events as I think Hogan at CC was a new offering this year!

Makes it nice for this year's participants to test out different irons.

This is still pretty dang exciting. Curiosity runs rampant.

This is intriguing given the new clubs introduced. Curious if people hit the clubs first before last year's events as I think Hogan at CC was a new offering this year!

Makes it nice for this year's participants to test out different irons.
A few of us utilized the Ben Hogan demo program before getting the clubs at the event.

Did Hogan just sign a deal with Club Champion to carry or have you heard of other stores carrying these clubs?

Thanks JB, I had seen that thread, hadn't had the chance to watch unfortunately. My question was more around if anyone knew if BH were going to partner with other golf stores or if this was gong to be the only partnership for now.

They are not going to be in golf stores.

They are not going to be in golf stores.
I figured that but wasn't sure, going big box wouldn't align with their model but getting into Club Champion is a major coup and brings access to the consumer who (like everyone) want to touch them before committing

We will have news coming up on this shortly.

As the defending champion of this event, I feel it’s only right to pass that captainship on to a THPer...
I missed this yesterday, what a bomb dropped!

Back