EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

i dont even know how it happened, I kept looking at the forums but missed entirely the post for sign ups... *sigh*, always next year!

Good looking teams so far!! Congrats to those selected!

I guess that make us the International Team. And the International Team is always the underdog (at least in the Presidents Cup :) )
The international team...never in doubt ?

Congrats everyone! Definitely jealous (but holding out hope for the last spot with the hackers)!

Congrats to everyone selected! Great looking teams. Going to be fun to follow and i hope it comes down to the last match on the last hole.

Congrats to the lucky few that got in.

Congrats to everyone selected! Great looking teams. Going to be fun to follow and i hope it comes down to the last match on the last hole.
If it does, hope it's not my match ;)

Good luck everyone for those last two spots! Can’t wait to follow along ;-)

Congratulations guys enjoy it!

Congratulations guys you are in for an amazing time!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone!

Great spot, great company, great people. Shaping up to be another unbelievable event to follow along with.

Wow

first try didn’t work on video, trying again

Last edited:
It is truly a beautiful course. Everyone selected is in for an Amazing weekend with some awesome people from THP and CPG!

Finally had time to sit down & reflect on today’s event! Happy to see several newbies headed to the Morgan Cup! Strap up and get ready for the journey fellas!!! Congrats again!

Congrats to those selected!

Congrats to the lucky additions to the teams today....you’re in for a treat beyond comprehension. The next 4 months are agonizingly over the top excitement and anticipation ?!

Back