EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Nice dude! My wife is always my first text/call unless my phone is blown up from the THP fam

Side note - played Gaylord Springs last week with JDax fun and tough track

That event and course was the highlight of my golfing life. Hopefully I’ll get to experience another one

If you win and are one of the lucky two - who do you call/tell first?

All of my AZ peeps would get the text then I would call the wife ???

Seems like most would call their wife, I can’t go in that camp because I do not have one of those

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Has to be my wife... she’ll probably roll her eyes but still would be excited for me
Definitely a solid move. I told my golfing buddies first.. My wife was the 4th or 5th to know..

All of my AZ peeps would get the text then I would call the wife ???

At least your already planning the wife trip if you do get in! So the txt is permissible.

Whenever I have made a THP Event I tend to wait until the day before I leave, before I tell the wife.

Like so many others have said, it would be my wife. She was really stoked for me when I got in the Budget Golf Championship last year, and is totally cool with me going on these kind of trips when I can. With that being said, there is a good chance that a couple of my golf buddies at work might know first, as they would likely hear my first reaction when I found out.

I didn’t tell anyone for a week. I told my college age daughter first. Then I told my wife.

That would be cool to have it happen that way. Fingers crossed ?
It was a pretty serious conversation and that news sure helped. I am not ashamed to say I teared up. I was outside and there is lots of dust blowing around in the desert.

Mancest. He has been to a Morgan Cup so he has that over me. I would love to throw it back at that milkshake drinking mother &$@!er.

Seems like most would call their wife, I can’t go in that camp because I do not have one of those

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
I thought you were going to call me...

I didn’t tell anyone for a week. I told my college age daughter first. Then I told my wife.
Damn, that’d be tough. I’d be running up to strangers on the street and telling them about it
That is some serious lockdown, I would be singing from the mountain tops!

I thought you were going to call me...

That is some serious lockdown, I would be singing from the mountain tops!

Yes you would be my first call
We have the special connection where my daughter and your wife have the same name

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I'll probably text the wife, pm/call my cap'n, then mass text the golf Boyz :)

I'll probably text the wife, pm/call my cap'n, then mass text the golf Boyz :)
If the Boyz are on THP, you won’t make it through the capn pm/call before they blow up your phone. You would have thought my golf bros were live with JB!

If the Boyz are on THP, you won’t make it through the capn pm/call before they blow up your phone. You would have thought my golf bros were live with JB!

I dig the avatar change capn murica!

At least your already planning the wife trip if you do get in! So the txt is permissible.

lmao you know it!

there would be a huge amount of texts going around for sure.

Definitely wife first. She would be stuck at home with a wild 4 year old and a 9 month old(ages at event time) while I was gone.
Next call, my instructor to start setting up some lessons for getting fine tuned. After that, every other random person I have ever met or just see walking down the street.

Back