The 2021 Ben Hogan Experience at True Blue and Caledonia

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2021 Ben Hogan Experience that is coming up very soon. We have a special few days planned of equipment, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

Untitled-21.jpg

When and Where
October 25th-27th
True Blue and Caledonia
Myrtle Beach Area

The Details
We have partnered with Ben Hogan Golf for an amazing few days of golf at an iconic location in THP Events history. This will be open for SIX THPers to come join in the fun and play golf with people from the company, enjoy a group dinners with everybody and EVERY PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE A FULL BAG OF CLUBS!

As with all THP Experiences, this is open ALL SKILL LEVELS.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2021 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost and What’s Included
Cost: $199
45 Holes of Golf
Full bag of Ben Hogan Clubs (all 14)
Group Dinners Each Night
And so much more
(You will be responsible for lodging and travel)

Itinerary
Monday Evening: Meet and Greet Dinner and Equipment Unboxing Party
Tuesday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Tuesday Afternoon: 9 Holes of Golf
Tuesday Evening: Group Dinner with Ben Hogan Golf
Wednesday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf

Participants
@Briantime
@baylrballa
@bray840
@init.6
@formula8
@DNice26

Last edited:
Yup this is killer.

This right here is what’s up. A full bag of Ben Hogan clubs would be pretty freaking sweet.

Finn Scooter Races!!!!! I agree this has @J.B. Cobb III name all over it! Mine too hopefully!:D

This is more THP 🔥!

Ahhhhhh man this sounds amazing!! I just don't know how to swing it with limited vacation days left though :beat-up:

Oh heck yeah! This will be amazing, especially considering the location. It totally sucks that I'm not sure I can swing using vacation days for it this year because this is one in dying to get in to.

• Admin
Oh heck yeah! This will be amazing, especially considering the location. It totally sucks that I'm not sure I can swing using vacation days for it this year because this is one in dying to get in to.

We checked. You probably can. I bet all THpers can :ROFLMAO:

Holy Smokes!! What a great experience and value this is!!

I'm definitely going to signup for this event!

Do one of the OG Hogan participants still get a spot for this one?

Do one of the OG Hogan participants still get a spot for this one?

Its open signups, anybody can signup and we hope they had enough fun to signup. Last year's event that had that contingency was canceled due to the pandemic
Based on reviews, that would have been interesting.

Can't beat a full bag, and a few days with some THPers

Amazing! Being a huge Hogan equipment fan, I will certainly be all over this one. In addition to the equipment, the entirety of the experience sounds phenomenal!!!

Sweet!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Someone is going to get some phenomenal gear and get to play two amazing courses o_O as someone who got to do this event last year I can attest it’s 100% worth the cost.

SIGN. UP.

Dropping more fire! Back to TB and Caledonia! Going to be awesome!

whew, this is an epic experience and place to play...

My goodness @JB. I am on my 2nd cup of coffee and you have already announced 2 huge announcements 😂

THP'ers how much coffee should I drink today?

My goodness @JB. I am on my 2nd cup of coffee and you have already announced 2 huge announcements 😂

THP'ers how much coffee should I drink today?
lol, I read your post and thought, "you got some catching up to do. The wife is helping a friend of the family so I just finished my first pot....:coffee: Top it off buddy and lets GOOOOOOOO

Ooh 😮, such a great event

Back