The 2021 Mizuno Experience

This is incredible...these courses and villas are fantastic and somewhere I am dying to get back to. Add in two great captains, and all that Mizuno brings to the table, this one can’t be beat. So much golf and nowhere better to play it.

This 2021 year is

Wow, the last couple of days have seen amazing Experiences announced here on THP!
Is this going to be Team Joggers vs Team Golfing in Jeans? 🤣🤣

Geez! This is awesome! Pre release irons you day!? Wow just wow!

Oh my goodness. Are we talking the new MP line pre release!! WOW!

😳😳😳 This looks like a can’t miss!

Excellent choice!!!!!!!!

I feel like I need search the google for a Mizuno experience advent calendar.. CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY BOYS!!!

I feel like I need search the google for a Mizuno experience advent calendar.. CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY BOYS!!!

Smart move my man. What an experience. And so much golf at amazing courses. This is ridiculous.

Oh man.. These courses look amazing.. and tough..

Back to TB and Caledonia!

so 3 Spots open.....

Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness.......

I want this soooo bad haha. Love those courses. Love mizuno.

let’s effing go

Scratch that, it appears there will be 3 as a golden ticket has just been cashed in.

smart freaking move there

.........sweat baby Jesus!

It’s getting hot and heavy in THP land with all the announcements lately. This sounds amazing. New set of Mizuno irons that haven’t been released or even talked about yet?! Wow! Whoever came up with this idea deserves a standing ovation.

This is one I'd love to go to! Is there just a "tag along if my husband was choosen" ticket? 🤣 I'd pay for my own way, I don't need the clubs or anything, and I'm a great cheerleader for everyone! I drive a cart like a boss...well, there was that one time, but we don't talk about that! Lol!

This is one I'd love to go to! Is there just a "tag along if my husband was choosen" ticket? 🤣 I'd pay for my own way, I don't need the clubs or anything, and I'm a great cheerleader for everyone! I drive a cart like a boss...well, there was that one time, but we don't talk about that! Lol!

Or your husband can hold your bags and follow you after being selected!

Back