The 2021 Mizuno Experience

@JB sorry to be that guy but i think you have a typo in the first post. you wrote $499, but i think you meant $2,499, correct???

what an absolutely incredible event. yeah, i'm signing up for this one!
Haha thank you. I mean yes it costs a lot more than $499 but THP and Mizuno wanted to make sure that this was special.

Two great courses and pre-release irons! I've never played Mizuno clubs and always thought I was missing out.

With @Canadan and @Jman already locked in, are there 4 open spots or 6?

Edit: never mind I should learn to read better

BTW, due to Covid I have a Delta credit that would nicely cover travel to that part off the world. Just saying. This could work beautifully for this dream-driven golfer. Oh yeah. Given that I just arrived back to infinite snow, those kinds of thoughts are needed to help me survive. :unsure:

And, yes, it is snowing right now. So much snow. 🥶

I'm downstairs in my office and I just yelled up to @PackersGirl "oh sh!t!" She thought something was wrong 🤣

This is amazing.
And close enough to drive...
🤣 I forgive you for making me run downstairs lol This has your name written all over it!

4 open slots
Scratch that, it appears there will be 3 as a golden ticket has just been cashed in.

Haha thank you. I mean yes it costs a lot more than $499 but THP and Mizuno wanted to make sure that this was special.

unreal, man. this is sick.

Wow, THP does it again! What an amazing event, Mizuno paired with Myrtle Beach will be 🔥!

I'm seriously over here so jacked up for this. Was just there a month a go and got trained out at TB.
🤞

Scratch that, it appears there will be 3 as a golden ticket has just been cashed in.
BOOOOOMMMMMMM!

This is a freaking marathon of golf.. Better get in shape for this one....

Cashing in that ticket?

edit: too slow. Ticket got cashed in in record time haha. Sounds like an amazing event.

Haha, didn’t think the golden ticket could survive to straight days of awesomeness! Congrats @NVGOLFER80, really couldn’t go wrong with any of these experiences

I’m all in on this one: THP, Mizuno, True Blue & Caledonia. Holy crap.

Back