The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Today a bit before 10am CT, pay attention to the home page articles and a new thread : )
Bump Bump Exciting news people!!!!

So.....copper eh? :oops:

Man those look great

yeah I'm going to guess we see copper in many bags at the MC.

Yeah, I suspect there will be a lot out there this year. A lot to like for MCers. Between copper, OL, RadSpeed lines, and putters, Cobra is really putting on a show this year

yeah I'm going to guess we see copper in many bags at the MC.
Assuming they are available yeah its a done deal for me if they look like those photos.

Yeah, the Copper Forged Tec would be a good look in the bag!

Last edited:
The pictures look really good. I'm a fan of copper and can't wait to see them in hand!

Uh oh … copper clubs could be a few players bags, me thinks :unsure:

Really?
Seems like you were SO close.
They do look good though.
My eyes like the Copper FTs but my they have also lied to me on what golf product is best for me.

Virtual high five to all the MC participants in so far. Your day just got a whole lot better. Those coppers are dy-no-mite.

My draft/fantasy order after seeing the news today on the homepage:

Those Copper FT look amazing but I would be going Speedzone if I was chosen!

For sure. 99.9999% I'm going game improvement for my next set.
Same here. And that same % says it will be OLs.

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent, please let there be Copper RADSpeed OLs. Amen.

Those Copper FT look amazing but I would be going Speedzone if I was chosen!
Speedzone is last years model. You mean RAD Speed?

I thinking this event is going to be copper filled..

My draft/fantasy order after seeing the news today on the homepage:

You aren't kidding. If available, something Copper would be a ton of fun in a MC bag. I'm tempted by those RF MB because, for thoroughness you know, someone has gotta review them. :devilish:

I thought we all agreed @jdtox was getting the RF Rev irons? Should be plenty of opportunities to... review... his swing with them!

Back