The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

This is the one folks. This is going to be HUGE

like out of this world HUGE!

Wow.. fall in Las Vegas.. this will be a fun follow!!!

I'm headed to Vegas once... Feel like I'd start getting hate mail if I enter....

I like writing letters and looking for new penpals! 😜😜😜

Oh yea!!! Let’s go!

Something about when this thread goes live that always gets me going. I can't wait to see who gets in this year and follow along on their journey.
I just excited for everyone that gets a chance for this awesome experience! What a great opportunity.

I love how this will give everyone all Spring and Summer to use and review their equipment. Cobra is killing it with this years lineup and should make for some great write ups!

October! Nice! 14 clubs! 👀👀👀👀
TPC Vegas?...awesome!

can’t wait!

October! Nice! 14 clubs! 👀👀👀👀
TPC Vegas?...awesome!

can’t wait!

Yeah, having a putter added this year is like "WOW"!

The draw bias Rad Speed Driver is the equivalent to the Red Ryder BB gun for me right now. I don’t think I’d go OL, but if I was selected I’d have to consider it as it’s almost in the spirit of the competition

It’s game time to do even more research on Cobra’s lineup! Dig in all! Dig in.

THE MORGAN CUP!!!!

Awesome location!!! This is going to be an awesome event for the lucky!

Also leads me to believe there will be more than one putter option 🤔

I like your thinking. Makes a lot of sense!

MC in Vegas? Oh lawd!

Awesome course. Awesome clubs. It still amazes me that golf experiences like this with THP and Cobra are real!

Will be a fun watch. Cant wait to see the teams filled out..

Then battle royal!!

Let's see how many of the chosen join @JB in the OL Revolution! 🤔
I’d definitely be 100% ALL IN on the OL Revolution if I was one of the lucky chosen! It’s a thought that has been intriguing me for a while now.

Can’t help but wonder if we will be forum test dummy’s for the Snake Bite wedges listed on Golf Digest? I’m beyond pumped for this opportunity

Back