EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

Im so ready for the GOAT Cup. Well I am so ready to go to Ballyhack again.

Cannot stop looking at pictures of this place - Need some Goat Swag in my life.

I’m ready for the competition! Tudor vs. Finley. Soft Goods vs. Chrome Softs. Bags vs. Balls.

Hot damn this is freaking awesome!!! Going to be an amazing time for sure. Sign ups coming up fast, love it!!!

The entries will have you choose Team Finley or Team Tudor. Which way are you leaning?

The entries will have you choose Team Finley or Team Tudor. Which way are you leaning?

Oh man that is tough. One on hand would love to play WITH Jason, but on the other hand, being able to beat his team might be even sweeter.

This will be a game-time decision for me.

Such an awesome sounding inaugural event at an amazing place! I think @Canadan is going to love this course :unsure:

This sounds awesome!! 54 holes, Callaway Swag, Austin, Finley, Dan and JB, and all at Ballyhack. What an experience this is going to be for four AC members!!

Last edited:
That's a fun mini twist. I'd go Team Finley. It's fun being on the dark side.

54 holes?!?!? My body is not ready

But it just sounds like such an awesome event

This is tough. Put yourself next to greatness or go for the chance to try to beat Finley. Right now, i feel like i would rather play with him than against. Playing with either would be awesome!!

That course looks like a fun challenge. Who wouldn't want to play with @Canadan

Oh man that is tough. One on hand would love to play WITH Jason, but on the other hand, being able to beat his team might be even sweeter.

This will be a game-time decision for me.
One thing I know is that regardless of which team you are on, nobody is safe from the GOAT’s trash talk 😆

It’ll be awesome to see the course in a different season. Going to be a few days of of ton of amazing golf happening here.

I feel like this is @JB every few weeks

This sounds awesome!!!!

Will they have to pick their team or is it blind luck?

edit
And it was answered!

Im so ready for the GOAT Cup. Well I am so ready to go to Ballyhack again.

I was just thinking the same thing. Well, except it was going to Ballyhack for the first time. But besides that, pretty much the same thing. :D

Back