The 2022 MLB Thread + Hot Stove

I’m ok with that after all those web gems in the playoffs. I really hope he finds his bay though.
Yeah, the playoffs were an anomaly though, you saw him the rest of they year! 😂

He actually wasn't terrible, just not good.

Yeah, the playoffs were an anomaly though, you saw him the rest of they year! 😂

He actually wasn't terrible, just not good.
Next year’s our year!

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Would love to see them get a center fielder that can get on base to hit leadoff, but pickings are win. Seems I'm in the minority, but Marsh is not the answer. More pitching too, obviously.
I badly want Marsh to be the guy. I don’t mind them staying with him until the deadline next year.

Did the Astros trick the Yankees into signing Rizzo? I don't see Rizzo being a huge upgrade with his health issues. The Astros do need a 1B but I don't think this version of Rizzo is the best.

Did the Astros trick the Yankees into signing Rizzo? I don't see Rizzo being a huge upgrade with his health issues. The Astros do need a 1B but I don't think this version of Rizzo is the best.
Do you want Rhys Hoskins?

Trick how? He is an absolutely PERFECT fit for that little league fence in right field for the Yankees.

Trick how? He is an absolutely PERFECT fit for that little league fence in right field for the Yankees.
Trick as in signing him to $51 million. The QO was perfect for him but after that not sure you can depend on his back.

Trick as in signing him to $51 million. The QO was perfect for him but after that not sure you can depend on his back.

Well it wasn't really $51 - It is a team option for a 3rd year.

$40 million guaranteed (worst case) or $51 if he performs well and 3 years.

With the money guys are making these days, doesn't seem too bad to me. Having said that, not a Yankees fan, but he seems perfectly suited for that lineup/stadium

Paul Goldschmidt with the NL MVP.
FB_IMG_1668729534788.jpg

Silly that MLB is starting to announce awards on 11/17.

Judge with a well deserved MVPFB_IMG_1668732545707.jpg

Back